Ts leyla showworld

I saw her a couple of weeks ago..... she is...VERY HOT!
I strolled around and wasn't too impressed with the girls in the back.
Leyla in front was dressed super sexy, Asian 5.6 tall, thin.
I paid 35 for the room, I aide I gave her 125.
I was feeling horny and wanted to get fucked by her, haven't really done it much before but she was very feminine and I love asians so I wanted to give it a go.
I was rock hard, she pulled out her cock and covered it, I gave a few minute bj to get her harder. Not really my thing but I wanted her hard...
After that Iayed on the couch , she got on top, picked up my legs, and gently started to enter.
As she got on a bit, I was jerking off.
The I had her jerk me as she moved it in and out.
She talked dirty and I did explode with a great orgasm.
It was great and I'll return for sure

Saw Leyla a few weeks ago. I had been developing a curiosity and attraction to trans girls for a little while. Basically watching cams of a few very attractive girls with large cocks masturbing. Figured I’d give it a try cause why not. Thought her pics online looked good so I went and saw her at show world.

I definitely didn’t like the place. Just too many people around for my liking. I’ve never been to a strip club or something like this so I was out of my element. There were 2-3 other guys hanging around near the desk employee which is also where Leyla was. So I felt uncomfortable discussing price and/or what I wanted with the people around so I just told her I wanted to spend some private time with her and paid the guy at the desk the $35 for 15 minutes as I was unsure how much I’d be into it so I went with the short time.

She got right to business and disrobed and asked what I wanted to do when she came in. Told her I only wanted to top as I had zero interest in bottoming. She said $200 but I wasn’t having that and said I only brought $140. Not sure whats her lower limit for fs so maybe I could have gone lower but figured for a one time thing to scratch this itch I didn’t really care. Took my clothes off and she immediately put a condom on my soft cock and start to suck. After I minute I asked to suck her. Again figured I’d try it. She covered herself and I blew her for a minute before I was over it. Maybe I would have liked doing it more without the condom. She’s definitely on the small side and for some reason I’m way more attracted to a woman with a large cock.

She went back to blowing me for a minute and then she got on top. Started off slowly as she eased into it and then pretty much pounded away for about 5 minutes until I came. She helped me clean up and had a couple minutes of chit chat as I got dressed.

Overall decent experience but not one I’ll be repeating. Guess I got it out of my system. She is definitely passable and fairly attractive. She has a great, super tight body. Clearly works out a lot. Easily my favorite part about her. If someone is looking to try out a trans girl like I was she is a pretty good option despite my so so review as that’s more on me and my discomfort with the place and being a little unsure about trying this out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Leyla a few weeks ago. I had been developing a curiosity and attraction to trans girls for a little while. Basically watching cams of a few very attractive girls with large cocks masturbing. Figured I’d give it a try cause why not. Thought her pics online looked good so I went and saw her at show world.

I definitely didn’t like the place. Just too many people around for my liking. I’ve never been to a strip club or something like this so I was out of my element. There were 2-3 other guys hanging around near the desk employee which is also where Leyla was. So I felt uncomfortable discussing price and/or what I wanted with the people around so I just told her I wanted to spend some private time with her and paid the guy at the desk the $35 for 15 minutes as I was unsure how much I’d be into it so I went with the short time.

She got right to business and disrobed and asked what I wanted to do when she came in. Told her I only wanted to top as I had zero interest in bottoming. She said $200 but I wasn’t having that and said I only brought $140. Not sure whats her lower limit for fs so maybe I could have gone lower but figured for a one time thing to scratch this itch I didn’t really care. Took my clothes off and she immediately put a condom on my soft cock and start to suck. After I minute I asked to suck her. Again figured I’d try it. She covered herself and I blew her for a minute before I was over it. Maybe I would have liked doing it more without the condom. She’s definitely on the small side and for some reason I’m way more attracted to a woman with a large cock.

She went back to blowing me for a minute and then she got on top. Started off slowly as she eased into it and then pretty much pounded away for about 5 minutes until I came. She helped me clean up and had a couple minutes of chit chat as I got dressed.

Overall decent experience but not one I’ll be repeating. Guess I got it out of my system. She is definitely passable and fairly attractive. She has a great, super tight body. Clearly works out a lot. Easily my favorite part about her. If someone is looking to try out a trans girl like I was she is a pretty good option despite my so so review as that’s more on me and my discomfort with the place and being a little unsure about trying this out.
Good review, thanks for sharing.
When you said she got on top I guess you meant cow girl?
Funny when I think about guys banging trans I always picture the girl bent over in a very submissive pose.

That's why it's good to keep these threads going. Good to learn something.