TS Kristen 210-238-1512

I’ve seen this ad up every so often but never saw any reviews. With the lack of female providers around, I figure I’d try a TS and TOFTT. Simple two call system, she does not answer texts at all, period. Called her up and she was in a decent hotel in Plainveiw. Pulled in, called an was given the room number. So I get to the room and I’m preparing myself to turn around. Door opens and it’s a very pretty lady. She just got to the location so she was still in jeans and a pretty tight top. Now, the pictures she uses is not her but they’re similar. She’s Spanish, about 5’7” and no more than 140, a real spinner body. Some nice C’s up top and a plump ass. Drop the donation and we get undressed and get to the bed. She proceeds to ask “You know how this works, right?” To which I reply “Yes”. So she then goes to the bathroom and comes back with lotion and starts a massage on my legs. So now I’m thrown off, and ask if she’s FS or just a masseuse. She goes “Yeah I start with a massage, and then we fuck”. I opt out for the massage, so she starts with some light touching to get me going and then throws a cover on me and starts the cbj. Pretty average, nothing to write home a bout. She then pulls the cover off and lotions me up and starts a hj. So I go with it, she adds some more lotion and milks it right out of me. Fresh towel, cleans me up. We talk for a little and then she throws another cover on me, blows me for a little and then I’m ready to go so she flips over and lubes up. I slip right in with out much fight and man was that ass tight. I’m pounding away in laying doggy and she’s spreading her cheeks so I can go deep. Takes it no problem. Some light dirty talk but I never pay attention. I blow in the bag and she cleans me up, dressed and I’m gone.
Total damage was 180 for hr 2 pops. I’ll repeat for that price

I’ve seen this ad up every so often but never saw any reviews. With the lack of female providers around, I figure I’d try a TS and TOFTT. Simple two call system, she does not answer texts at all, period. Called her up and she was in a decent hotel in Plainveiw. Pulled in, called an was given the room number. So I get to the room and I’m preparing myself to turn around. Door opens and it’s a very pretty lady. She just got to the location so she was still in jeans and a pretty tight top. Now, the pictures she uses is not her but they’re similar. She’s Spanish, about 5’7” and no more than 140, a real spinner body. Some nice C’s up top and a plump ass. Drop the donation and we get undressed and get to the bed. She proceeds to ask “You know how this works, right?” To which I reply “Yes”. So she then goes to the bathroom and comes back with lotion and starts a massage on my legs. So now I’m thrown off, and ask if she’s FS or just a masseuse. She goes “Yeah I start with a massage, and then we fuck”. I opt out for the massage, so she starts with some light touching to get me going and then throws a cover on me and starts the cbj. Pretty average, nothing to write home a bout. She then pulls the cover off and lotions me up and starts a hj. So I go with it, she adds some more lotion and milks it right out of me. Fresh towel, cleans me up. We talk for a little and then she throws another cover on me, blows me for a little and then I’m ready to go so she flips over and lubes up. I slip right in with out much fight and man was that ass tight. I’m pounding away in laying doggy and she’s spreading her cheeks so I can go deep. Takes it no problem. Some light dirty talk but I never pay attention. I blow in the bag and she cleans me up, dressed and I’m gone.
Did she get it up by chance?

Thanks for the review. I've seen these ads for a while too but I know the girl isn't the girl in the photos. She's a model named Valery Henao. So I don't usually go forward with providers who use fake pics. But seems like you were satisfied with her services and she seems passable. Was she feminine like the girl in the photos or more manish?

Thanks for the review. I've seen these ads for a while too but I know the girl isn't the girl in the photos. She's a model named Valery Henao. So I don't usually go forward with providers who use fake pics. But seems like you were satisfied with her services and she seems passable. Was she feminine like the girl in the photos or more manish?
Definitely satisfied and I will repeat. She is feminine and very passable. She also is well maintained, i.e. soft skin, no body hair, little/no makeup, no wig. Worth a try if it fits your fix.