TS emely/ sophia 917-963-2020

I've seen her before but I saw her again the last couple of days as she was in town. She's the girl in the pictures she looks a tad better in her pictures but still hot IRL. Went to her at a hotel always easy text when in parking lot wait a minute or 2 for room number then answered door as soon as I knock. Got in said hellos undressed gave donation. Asked I wanted to do so I went down on her cbj. She gets hard pretty quick about 6 in. She asked if she could top me I have it a shot but wasn't pleasant. So I topped her she did some lfk and nipple play. Asked if I wanted to bust on her chest so when I was ready and shot on her chest. Cleaned up and talked for a while. Don't know if we're allowed to comment on how good provider is but I repeat for a reason so I hope this helps some of you

She gets hard pretty quick about 6 in.
She asked if she could top me I have it a shot but wasn't pleasant.
So why was it unpleasant?
Is 6 inches too big for you or was it the way she weilded it?
Was she rough? Like did she treat you like a prison bitch?
Or just inexperience on her part.

When it was your turn to top did you get back at her by fucking her ass really hard?

So why was it unpleasant?
Is 6 inches too big for you or was it the way she weilded it?
Was she rough? Like did she treat you like a prison bitch?
Or just inexperience on her part.

When it was your turn to top did you get back at her by fucking her ass really hard?
She was gentle used plenty of lube. Her cock is pretty thick but it was more me being unprepared. I didn't go nuts on her but I fucked her good

She was gentle used plenty of lube. Her cock is pretty thick but it was more me being unprepared. I didn't go nuts on her but I fucked her good
Gotcha.
I just wondered how that works.
I like getting rimmed but find my yearly prostate exam uncomfortable, the sensation seems to be unwelcome pressure so I wonder what the pleasure is in having a penis put in there.
And I'm not asking that in a disparaging way or trying to be sarcastic.
I'm genuinely curious if for some having a larger object inserted in there brings pleasure.

But hard to ask that question here without guys making smart remarks or someone taking offense to the question.

Not trying to be funny but try a cucumber or dildo in a condom... I did of a pretty good size , didnt feel great but not horrible either.

Did it as an experiment to see why so many girls make a big deal about anal. It wasnt that bad at all really.

I've had some really good tops and it's a different kind of orgasm it feels amazing. Also something about it just turns me on
Gotcha.
I just wondered how that works.
I like getting rimmed but find my yearly prostate exam uncomfortable, the sensation seems to be unwelcome pressure so I wonder what the pleasure is in having a penis put in there.
And I'm not asking that in a disparaging way or trying to be sarcastic.
I'm genuinely curious if for some having a larger object inserted in there brings pleasure.

But hard to ask that question here without guys making smart remarks or someone taking offense to the question.
I've had some really good tops and it's a different kind of orgasm it feels amazing. Also something about it just turns me on

What's her height, weight. I saw her s few years ago she was very much bigger sand wider than I expected sbfd shah I renege her having a funky smell. It was not what I liked at all unless it wasn't this girl which could be

What's her height, weight. I saw her s few years ago she was very much bigger sand wider than I expected sbfd shah I renege her having a funky smell. It was not what I liked at all unless it wasn't this girl which could be
She was like 5'9" maybe like 140 150 I'm never a good judge of weight but she's thin and no weird smell she does look better in her pictures though