TS Elizabeth

I'm relatively new to this and I told her that and she said we could go slow. After kissing all over her body she started getting stiff and she gently guided me to her crotch. I ever so slowly slid my tongue and lips farther down her shaft as she grew and stiffened in my mouth. All of a sudden she lets out a big sigh, grabs my head and starts pumping her hips so that her dick is going mouth to throat, mouth to throat over and over. Eventually I had to stop her for air but it was pretty fun :). Then she lubed me up, held my legs up over me and slowly entered me. She had me hold my legs so she could grab my hips and pull me in closer. She did me like that till I blew all over myself and almost passed out from joy lol. I had told her one of my fantasies was being made to clean up after myself, so then she took one of her sexy fingers, got some of my cum from my chest, and stuck it in my mouth and told me to suck it off. All in all, had a great time and will look for her the next time the itch returns.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for contributing but you need to follow the rules.

The phone number belongs in the title, that's mandatory.
Not mandatory but suggested is the city/town you saw her and her ethnicity.

That said, it sounds like you're a submissive bottom. I took a look at the pictures you tried to post and it looks like she has quite the plump, well shaped bottom. I'm surprised you didn't pound that.

Please supply us with the information I asked for so I can fix the title.

I'm relatively new to this and I told her that and she said we could go slow. After kissing all over her body she started getting stiff and she gently guided me to her crotch. I ever so slowly slid my tongue and lips farther down her shaft as she grew and stiffened in my mouth. All of a sudden she lets out a big sigh, grabs my head and starts pumping her hips so that her dick is going mouth to throat, mouth to throat over and over. Eventually I had to stop her for air but it was pretty fun :). Then she lubed me up, held my legs up over me and slowly entered me. She had me hold my legs so she could grab my hips and pull me in closer. She did me like that till I blew all over myself and almost passed out from joy lol. I had told her one of my fantasies was being made to clean up after myself, so then she took one of her sexy fingers, got some of my cum from my chest, and stuck it in my mouth and told me to suck it off. All in all, had a great time and will look for her the next time the itch returns.
Are you talking about this Elizabeth? 347-714-9005 also goes by tiffany