TS Bella 516-263-8174 50ish white chubby tranny

I’ve seen Bella a few times she’s one of the first ts girl I saw. Saw her most recently in farmingdale. Always been friendly and if you’re new to the hobby she’s the way to go she’ll make you feel comfortable about whatever she tops and bottoms and can cum if you’re into it. Last session I had we lfk turned into me giving her bbj. That turned into 69 bbj she wanted to top I declined so I sucked her until she came. 200 damage for the hour all and she is pretty clean, thin nice ass but not that big, and probably about d cup Tits

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve seen Bella a few times she’s one of the first ts girl I saw. Saw her most recently in farmingdale. Always been friendly and if you’re new to the hobby she’s the way to go she’ll make you feel comfortable about whatever she tops and bottoms and can cum if you’re into it. Last session I had we lfk turned into me giving her bbj. That turned into 69 bbj she wanted to top I declined so I sucked her until she came. 200 damage for the hour all and she is pretty clean, thin nice ass but not that big, and probably about d cup Tits
You mentioned that she came, but didn't mention if you did or not.
Did you fuck her in the ass?
Or at least have her suck you off until you came in her mouth.

She should have paid you then!

Haha just joking. No different than when one of us eat out a provider and make her cum.

Thanks for the review. You're one of the few guys who keep this thread alive.
I'm sure a lot of guys are benefitting from your information.
Yeah I hope it’s helping some other members. But i wish some other members would post some of there stories yolo is also a great contributor on this thread

I know this thread is a couple years old, but I actually just met with Bella. She’s still around and in Farmingdale. No longer looks as good as her pics. There is definitely an age difference. She’s had a TON of work done to the body. Long story short, would not recommend.

I saw Bella a few months ago and boy what a nightmare. Her photos looked great but I showed up to someone much older, heavyset with bad plastic surgery. It looked like she had Botox injections she’s all puffy. I’d guess she’s in her late 50s or early 60s. Although she was very nice she just wasn’t attractive. I closed my eyes and let her blow me and left quickly. I wouldn’t recommend.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw Bella a few months ago and boy what a nightmare. Her photos looked great but I showed up to someone much older, heavyset with bad plastic surgery. It looked like she had Botox injections she’s all puffy. I’d guess she’s in her late 50s or early 60s. Although she was very nice she just wasn’t attractive. I closed my eyes and let her blow me and left quickly. I wouldn’t recommend.
Damage? (monetary not to your psyche)