TS Babyk 516-669-9162

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Do your parents know you pick on ppl with learning disabilities?
I wasn't picking on you. On the contrary. I am trying to get you to realize your problem so you can take steps to correct it and become a better person. The first step is realizing you are have a problem.

Oh, and it's also disrespectful for you to use the word retarded like that.

And where exactly is the homophobia? All I said is I'll never be near Caitlyn Jenner.
No, you didn't say you'll never be near her. You said you had an inability to call a man "Caitlyn". You show a complete disrespect for someone else's choice. No one is saying you have to be near trans people. But your insistence on disrespecting their choices is homophobic.

Judge much? Must be nice being you on your high horse...
Only when it's warranted. And yes, it's actually really nice to be a good person who is respectful of other people's sexuality. I highly recommend it.

I'm not arguing with you bud. And to everyone out there that can see past it or are ok with it, more power to you, gives you more of a selection than I'll ever have. I'm just saying, I'm more than happy to let my freak flag fly, I've been to parties where there's only 1 girl and a line of naked fat guys waiting their turn, no problem getting hard to help run that train, I've been with fat ugly women, no problem getting hard and getting blown. But FOR ME, a man is born with a penis, and even if he says, I've known all my life I was a woman trapped in a man's body, there's still that penis, even if surgically removed, in MY MIND, it's still there. Always will be. But that's just me, can't stress that enough. Like, I respect the movement, but calling Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn? Just can't do it. I watched that guy win gold in the Olympics with a bunch of my buddies. Now I gotta call him Caitlyn? Impossible for me. And I'm not homophobic in the slightest. Been to gay weddings, kissed the groom and groom in congratulations. I support it 100%...
Again, this is just me. I'm happy for everyone else that can be more open minded.

I had a similar mindset.. I couldn’t call a He a she just because they think they are one. but I was at Showworld a while back and was approached by this one (I swear Mr B, this is how they are posting the pics, I’m not posting them upside down on purpose lol). We spoke, got a quote on a CBJ, then asked if I wanted to return the favor... I had no clue what the fuck HE said at first, then showed me what unfortunately was not a very long clitoris. Needless to say, my stance changed.. if you saw this one in person you would likely say SHE was hot.

I didn’t partake.. however mind blown lol. I actually considered it many times since then but don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger crossing that line. Just my personal preference... It was surreal being attracted to what I found out to be a dude lol. I start thinking, ok if I do this one... what’s next? Am I at the park and ride the next week lol...

Attachments

I'm wondering if some aspects of this discussion aren't somewhat, well, distorted. First, homophobic is not transphobic or vice versa. Second, that you don't want to have sex with somebody does not in and of itself mean either of these. Third, despite what anybody says, thinks, or feels, the issues are complex just like they are with hetro issues. I know some other things were said, but at least need to agree on these things.

I had a similar mindset.. I couldn’t call a He a she just because they think they are one. but I was at Showworld a while back and was approached by this one (I swear Mr B, this is how they are posting the pics, I’m not posting them upside down on purpose lol). We spoke, got a quote on a CBJ, then asked if I wanted to return the favor... I had no clue what the fuck HE said at first, then showed me what unfortunately was not a very long clitoris. Needless to say, my stance changed.. if you saw this one in person you would likely say SHE was hot.

I didn’t partake.. however mind blown lol. I actually considered it many times since then but don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger crossing that line. Just my personal preference... It was surreal being attracted to what I found out to be a dude lol. I start thinking, ok if I do this one... what’s next? Am I at the park and ride the next week lol...
Thats Sabrina. She is a nice girl. Shes got a nice set of eyes and can suck a mean dick. Totally agree on the attraction.

But I dont want to high jack the thread with talk of another GIRL.

I'm wondering if some aspects of this discussion aren't somewhat, well, distorted. First, homophobic is not transphobic or vice versa. Second, that you don't want to have sex with somebody does not in and of itself mean either of these. Third, despite what anybody says, thinks, or feels, the issues are complex just like they are with hetro issues. I know some other things were said, but at least need to agree on these things.
I have been out of the hobby for a few months now. But I have discovered many things about sexuality. We all have our go to our own tastes. Some enjoy pure hetero play. Some enjoy sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Some of us like asians or latinas others others like their women a few shades darker.
I understand some of us may not get it, but we each gpt our own kinks we love. Ive learned in my short time in this community that we all let our freak flags fly.