Ts Angie, Bohemia 631-633-4703

I’ve been keeping an eye on Angie’s ads. Been seeing some new photos and she sure looks fantastic. I have no connection or personal experience with her so no review to share....yet. Once this covid crazy is over I will try her out and report back.

Mod note:
From Slinky's rule book
30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

I've seen her at show world. She has this spider web tat across her chest right. She chill. Gives great head. I think she took 150 plus room at sw. It was a few months back I can't recall. Her body is tight in the right places. She's for first timers.

I contacted this one at her updated number that she advertises with. The response was, "Wrong number. This is Tony. Police have been alerted."

It's too bad because she's hot as fuck.

That's kinda wierd, are you sure you dialed correctly? I saw on SW's twitter she was there Tuesday. She is not bait and switch.......
It was a text. Yeah, I double-checked. Seemed suspicious. I didn’t text anything about her name, or anything illegal. I texted that I was inquiring about a TS.
So why jump to calling the police?