TS Aliyah

@kohart - my fear wasn't that it was out of the norm or people looking down upon me. I just didn't want to end up with a tranny that wanted me to take the trip to the Greek islands. I've had the AMPs do their 'massages' in there, but no way I would be ready for anything more than a finger.
So what if she did want you to? You can always decline with thanks. Haven't you been with someone who didn't want do what you wanted them to?

@kohart - my fear wasn't that it was out of the norm or people looking down upon me. I just didn't want to end up with a tranny that wanted me to take the trip to the Greek islands. I've had the AMPs do their 'massages' in there, but no way I would be ready for anything more than a finger. LOL

well i've never been the "reciever" of the fun, i think that's a little to much for me. I just might try it one day. I'll try nething once.

Lol

So what if she did want you to? You can always decline with thanks. Haven't you been with someone who didn't want do what you wanted them to?
I mean, the main fear was from not knowing the person in the picture was the one that I'd up with. Fearing that it was a sting, or a pimp and his American Gladiator TS wanting to show me who was really boss and just taking my money and my Greek ticket. :)

I mean, the main fear was from not knowing the person in the picture was the one that I'd up with. Fearing that it was a sting, or a pimp and his American Gladiator TS wanting to show me who was really boss and just taking my money and my Greek ticket. :)
a) In NYC, aside from streetwalkers, I've never heard of a TS incall sting.
b) How is that different from some pimped out girl?

there is a real cutie on backpage know as venus. was considering calling. then watched the movie philadelphia a few nights back. decided to stay w/ pussy and tits.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
i have never seen anyone advertise that young, or of any illeagel age. also, i have not visited a ts in any many years
You don't seriously believe a working girl is going to advertise an age below eighteen, do you? If she's under age, she's going to lie.

I have done it once (I was bottom) and found it rather enjoyable. But the subject must be feminine looking; long hair and big tits. My question is since the demise of BP (there were always several posts there), where are they posting now?