Trysta 860-580-9789 Hartford

Offers massage and added extras. I did not partake in her extra menu no FS is offered or should be expected. Tug is included with the 100.00 massage fee. It was a great massage she knows her way around the body. Pays lots of attention to glutes legs and feet. Location is easy to get to as well a making the appointment. If you like an average curvy build this may be your ticket. I probably wont repeat because of a missed connection for me.

Hartfort is an interesting place monger wise that's seen better days financially wise. Although I never did partake in the SW scene there were good AMPs where you could get decent massage plus FS. I used to do business in the area maybe 20 years ago and also on the way to/from Boston.

I once put quarters in the meters on the street and the girl went over in time as she said it was slow today and I was a regular (yup you read that right). When I got back to car there was a ticket on my car. It said that it was a 1st time violation curtesy warning and no fine but next time there will be a fine. Definity not like the NYC and local villages here on LI.

I've seen her out in California a few times. Always curious if she offered any other extras or whether it was just rub & tug. From the first time meeting her I figured FS was off the table and haven't asked for anything more. I actually clicked with her quite well and I didn't want to potentially put a new favorite provider off by asking for a ton of stuff she doesn't want to do.