Trip #6 to Medellin Colombia

Wednesday June 11, 2008
Got to LGA and caught my 6am flight to Miami, met up with the Plumber and arrived on time. Took the bus to San Diego for 6,000, met a nice lady on the bus then transfered to a taxi which we shared with her and she paid. We checked into the Hotel Florida.We tried to get twio suites but they had only one so I let my wingman have it.

We did a fast casa run, selected a chica each at Geishas then returned back after a BJ park run. The three cases we hit had many new faces and I fear the other casas will all be the same.

Erica arrived and she arranged for a friend for the plumber but she was coming after 9 so we had dinner. When the friend arrived, we had desert at Parc llaras.

Thursday June 12, 2008
We woke up and the 4 of us had the hotel breakfast, which I enjoyed. Took a walk to check out the Hotel Lincoln, still under construction and saw a moto crash into a car and send the passenger flying thru the air.

We hit Athenas and I choose Sofia.Afterwards while drinking a coke I met a normal Paisa. will see what happens on Saturday. Checked out Sexi and Kamasutra as well, we will have to return there as well.

Stopped of at Piccolo, a pizza chain and had the toasted ravioli, great.

My 2 o clock came but needed to go and The Plumbers 3 o clock could not make it so we returned to centro and checked out a few more casas. Venus and Barsalona wanted a 3000 cover to see the chicas so we passed and make a walk thru BJ park and then back to Athenas. I opted to buy some chicas beers and do a 45 minute photo shoot with 8 chicas.

While walking around centro
So we are walking around Centro and we stop for a drink in a small bodega. I see a chica sitting there having a soda so I sit down and start chatting. Its her lunch break and she asks where I am staying and I say Laurelas on the famous 70 street. Everyone knows it and its respectable.

She works 5 days a week so I ask for her number and she gives it to me. I ask if she wants to get together Saturday and she says sure.

Going home on the Metro I am standing next to another chica coming home from work and start chatting with her. They are very friendly here.

Both were over 27 years old and both looked 22.

We took the metro back, I met up with my girl and we got Mexican and wanted for the Plumbers girl to return but she never did.

returned to park Llaras for dessert, its about 10 minutes from my hotel in Laurelas,

Friday June 13, 2008
Sitting here reading the posts and the maid just brought me my first coffee of the day. My chica has left and shall be back by 8 tonight.

We took a walk along Avenue 33 and checked out a casa there. They had only 2 chicas there.

Made the centro run, tried out Massage 55 and we both selected chicas.

Returned to the Hotel and had a snack at the Mexican place.

So I called a chica for the plumber and we went to Crepes and waffles.

So I was chicaless for 7 minutes. My Friday night chica called and can´t make it so the chica with The Plumber said I can call you a chica, WTF, I get my own, so I called the chica from the afternoon and she will be here at 8.

So my chica was a no show so we passed thru mayorista, I grabbed one for dinner in parc llaras and that place was packed. Afterwards the two chicas went home and we went back to mayorista and Carolina from the photo shoot was there so I did her onsite in mayorista.

We took a run thru San Diego and saw about 10 streetwalkers.

Saturday June 14, 2008

Took a ride to check out two Hostels in Poblado, Tiger Paw and Pittstop. I preferred the 10 room Tigers paw in Parc Llaras area.

Hit Kamasutra for the 2 for 1 with camilla and Vanessa then returned home for some Mexican food.

Took a walk around, checked out another chinese restaurant and found 2 more hotels to stay in.

So carolina arrivedb and we went to get Stefanie at Mayorista. I had her last night but was not interested in her and the Plumber was so we switched and went to the parc llaras area and ate at a Pizzeria across from the Tigers Paw, called Restaurante Italiano Pizzeria. It was pricey therefore not really worth it at 140,000 for 4 people.

Sunday June 15, 2008
Carolina just left and shall be back at 4PM and then Tomorrow night Erica will be with me.

We hit Centro and New Life had about 7 and then we had lunch at that hotel in Centro.

Erica stopped by for a few hours as well.

We did a Mayorista run and it was dead then over to San Diego and the Plumber picked up a gem and is in his room now.

Monday June 16, 2008
Another day having coffee brought to me at the computer while I wait for my 9am delivery of Poontang. At Noon I have another delivery.Well Angie was here and now she is gone. Just waiting for my noon appointment.

The noon appt called to change to later on so we returned to Centro, hit Athenas, then had a 2 for 1 at Kamasutra. in between we stopped at Piccolos for pizza and pasta.

Mangaman arrived and we all had dinner in Laurelas and then my chica arrived at 11PM, but I took a stroll around 70th to see the eye candy.

Tuesday June 17, 2008
Well I was walking my chica to the taxi and I bumped into mangaman so we had some breakfast at the Florida. My 9 am came over then we ate then I shot over to another area called Ochenta and then I shot over to mayorista but there were 3 out in the afternoon so we came back to Laurelas where I decided to explore more and discovered many regular massage places and a few more hotels and spent an hour chatting with a chica that owned a very small salon and I will post our picture later. I took her number and who knows what will happen in August.

Discovered that I was actually walking around San Joaquin, the hood next to Laurelas. Just as nice with many restaurants and hotels.

Wednesday June 18, 2008
Its over for now.

Casas hit:

Athena
Bell Suites
New Life
Sexi
Venus
Barsolona
Kamasutra
Aiffe
Geisha

Notes:
The two malls in Poblado and the one in Laurelas all have a Crepes and Waffles as well as a Muliplex movie theater.

New areas to explore are Avenue 33 and 80th street.

The Paypal Peso (200,000 at a time):

W = 119.06
T = 118.76
F = 118.46

en...beautiful..--------------------------------her friends that her: one day you would lose all the warcraft powerleveling, her family also Say so. But she is still young perseverance power leveling,she would use all his approach to various warcraft power leveling accounts,she spentearn like a game of water Powerleveling, he poorer day by day, because her friends are relatives ofwarcraft powerleveling crazy rely on and away from her, she also received a lot of the same. Health together with the death of aof friend the game. This so-called, the gains will lose it. One day, she decided what should be done, so he found a braved untold dangers of friends together developed a perfect plan: in the United States to set up a world's most Big game service platform for friends around the world to provide WOW Powerleveling,warcraft power leveling, Warcraft ITERM, WOW GOLD, Age of Conan world of warcraft powerleveling, PL HONOR, Powerleveling PACKAGE,etc. They look forward to the successful because they have to find the lost friends and relatives, where they fell on the choice of where to stand up ...! You do...
What is this?