Travelling from NY to Phoenix

Cooky

Thanks but that was not what I was asking about. More to the point, are there any notable stops I can make so that I can indulge in hobbying along the way and sample the wares of good providers along the way?

Thanks for any helpful info-Don't feel like just going straight through

Search this site? some but would like to know which towns or cities to stop in? Which are better? Then find out where the good providers are and if they are near major routes (78, 40, 44, 17, etc.)

I recommend the Southern route.

First day......I-95 S to I-85 S to Atlanta......a can't miss town......pick up a free adult tabloid at any strip club........lots of quality AMP's.
Plenty of agencies, SC capital of the south.

Second day........I-20 W to Dallas........another can't miss town.....like ATL, only everything's bigger....lol......hit a SC and ask about the Adult Service Provider Directory website........I know better than to post a link here.....it's twice the size of this site........every monger in Texas knows about it.

Third day.......I-20 to I-10 W to El Paso.......park on the US side and walk across the bridge to Ciudad Juarez........hail any cab and ask to go to "el burdel mas fina" the best whorehouse.....plenty of young chicas available for $50 or so......shop around, there's a million whores in Juarez.

You may never make it to Phoenix..lol.

there's supposed to be a decent amp in elyria ohio, which is just off the ohio tpke (rte 80), which you can make in about 9 hrs from nyc; there's a website called cleveland scene or something like that on which you can search for adult entertainment