Traveling Brazilians 646-919-0145 various locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This agency seemed to have good girls, but they were pricey, and service wasn't on par with the rate. I saw someone last summer. She was gorgoeus, late 20's, but she complained like crazy. She was basically a log, and was mechanical. This agency had absolutely NO customer service at all. And they warned you to never post a negative review about them.

Verification took awhile, and communication was poor. No customer service from the agency at the rates they were charging made it undesirable for me. So I just saw that one girl.

They had messages on their website months ago that they would be dropping that site, and creating a new more private site. I texted them a million times, but they never responded to me. When an agency has poor communication and poor service, that's a HUGE red flag. I would avoid any agency that acted the way they did.

This agency seemed to have good girls, but they were pricey, and service wasn't on par with the rate. I saw someone last summer. She was gorgoeus, late 20's, but she complained like crazy. She was basically a log, and was mechanical. This agency had absolutely NO customer service at all. And they warned you to never post a negative review about them.

Verification took awhile, and communication was poor. No customer service from the agency at the rates they were charging made it undesirable for me. So I just saw that one girl.

They had messages on their website months ago that they would be dropping that site, and creating a new more private site. I texted them a million times, but they never responded to me. When an agency has poor communication and poor service, that's a HUGE red flag. I would avoid any agency that acted the way they did.
Seems like there wasn't a lot good to be said about this agency. I know they worked in conjunction with BDJ, I think their talent contact was the same. At least one if them said as much In the brief time I was in contact. Well good riddance then.

What the hell happened to this agency??? They had a nice line up of girls coming through L.I.last year. So nice, that I went through the trouble of getting verified in the hope that they would provide a sustainable source of entertainment. Saw one girl and then the pond dried up. They are now non existent on L.I. and with not much going on in other cities also.

I was told by whoever answered the texts that they did not get much business on long Island. I guess it just wasn't worth it to send them out here. Boy ... they had some real smoking hotties!

I was told by whoever answered the texts that they did not get much business on long Island. I guess it just wasn't worth it to send them out here. Boy ... they had some real smoking hotties!
They never bothered to advertise. Also they were suppose to start a new website and not a single person has come out saying that they've been given access. How they ever staid in business is a mystery. They did nothing to try and stay in business.

They never bothered to advertise. Also they were suppose to start a new website and not a single person has come out saying that they've been given access. How they ever staid in business is a mystery. They did nothing to try and stay in business.
I had no problem at all getting on the new website. I texted them and they sent me a username and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.