Tranquility Spa, 6789 Main Street, Buffalo 716-626-0888

Hello, here's my review of a massage parlor in upstate NY. There doesn't seem to be a section for upstate NY, so i'm leaving it in the general New York section.

I gave a call and made an hour appointment at 6:30pm yesterday. I get there, it's an office building off Main street with ample parking, was able to park behind the building. Entrance is on the side of the building so you're not out in total view of passing traffic. I go upstairs as indicated by the sign on the door and am greeted to a comfy, professional looking massage parlor with the prices posted on the wall. I am brought into a room by an older, 40s asian woman and am told its 40 for the half, and that i can only pay for a half, not an hour. Fine. i could have used the hour massage but a half is fine. I pay and she leaves. I undress and get on table.

The same woman comes back in and asks if i was there before, i say yes, several months ago. That seemed enough for her, she takes the towel off my butt and proceeds to give me a halfway decent massage.I asked for firm pressure and it was more of a medium pressure but thats fine. Massage goes for about 15 mins before she asks me to turn over, then asks if i want a happy ending. I say yes and she says 80. Knowing that's outrageous I counter with 40 and she says no, so we agree on 60. Still too much imo but i wanted to experience it anyway. She proceeds with a light amount of oil and very slowly and sensually strokes me. Much better than the normal jackhammer experience you get at other places. Not much dirty talk too which is great, really lets me enjoy without hearing her asking me to cum in broken english.She also lets me feel her up UTC and it's not bad. She's skinny, non existent tits with the typical eraser nipples, pretty much no ass to speak of to grab, but her pussy was shaved and she had no problem letting me finger her. Would have loved to be able to do FS with her. Anyway, I blow and she grabs a hot towel to clean me up then continues the massage with me on my back, mostly massaging my legs and my feet (which felt amazing btw). She also paid attention to my cock and kept wiping away any more cum that leaked out as i went soft again, which is something else i never got downstate. Not long after the massage ended, she offered me a water, which i took and i got dressed.

All in all, I was probably there for about 25 mins. The massage was ok, would have liked an hour. Also she offered to bring in another girl to massage me (for another 40) so duos are a thing here, hopefully that means HE too. But aside from HE theres nothing else to be had, which seems to be the general trend of AMPs up here. Maybe theres a hidden one out there or maybe i'll have better luck across the border in Canada.

Total damage was 40 + 60. I probably wouldn't repeat, i'm more of a FS guy, I can give myself a handy for free.