Tranquility foot spa, Freeport, 516-442-4955

I heard rumors this place might offer extras, let me put those rumors to bed. Nothing extra going on here. Sign on the wall said, "please keep underwear on". Even though it was polite, i still took them off. Kept me waiting almost 20 minutes, in that time, 2 women customers came and went, and i could hear an Asian male voice in the background giving orders, like Pol Pot. Only 1 massage table and it just has see thru curtains up around it. I knew it wasn't going to go well, but i needed a legit rub anyway so, fuck it. I lay there naked, with a thick beach towel over my ass, and the massage starts. I must have a sign on my back that i don't know about that says, rough/hard massages ONLY!. I had to tell her several times, too hard! And finally i hear the mamasan say something Asian, and she lightened up, but by then it was too late. I'm an old man, and my neck and back aren't great to begin with, and now i have all these pops, cracklings, and pains that weren't there before the session. Not cool. I say that to mamasan on the way out, that she (my therapist) was way too rough on me, that she heard me say it several times, and that my back and neck were now killing me. She says, fi dolla off. Great, considering my chiropractor costs are going to be thru the roof.
Damage 25 for half hour of hell, that's after the fi dolla discount, plus 6 tip, which was generous.
Not only will i not be going back, but i might try to get them shut down for practicing without a license if my spinal cord doesn't realign properly in a couple days.
Avoid this place for more reasons than 1.