Tranquility foot spa Bellmore 516 578-8809

This was the place Helen from the infamous Helen & Amy owned. I would go there evey so often for a great foot massage and a sort of legit massage. I would phone Helen when i wanted to stop by and she would arrange a happy ending for me. Note there was very little ST and sometimes one woman did the massage and another came in for the he.
But the legit massage was nice - havent been there in months called last nite and they said Helen was not there. Boy they turned this into a real legit place not even massage tables anymore and no sight of Helen. Although Helen did not perform services it was a nice place and she was great to talk with - always made you feel comfortable.
I wonder where Helen is now? Any how I did get a kick ass foot massage for $ 25 bucks. PS I even offered to see Helen @ a hotel of her choice and a normal provider payday, she just laughed it off and told me shes out of the business.

Yes Helen has been out for a while. Awesome lady, havent seen her in a while. I went there and she basically ordered the lady to give me HE. This was a,while back. Had somr great times with her. She goes down as one of the greats. Anyone remember Ting? Another legend lol