TOY - Korean Girl at GS spa Oxon Hill .MD- 646-740-7374

I had a business meeting nearby so called and made an appointment with Toy who I saw several times when she used to work in NYC. Toy has a great attitude, always lively and a bit talkative.
I had showered at the hotel right before I came over and when I came inside the room she immediately embraced me and started feeling my crotch. I grabbed her ass and said my back was sore from the trip and suggested we start with a massage. She laughed and said don't worry- massage later and put her hand down my shorts. Of course I started to get hard and she gave me a smile and said she missed me and needed to kiss me- meaning my junk.
Our clothes came off and it was non stop action. I love 69 with her and then we went to mish then doggy before I filled the cover. A nice clean up and then a great massage.
I tried again to get her to return to NYC but she said she likes it here so she is staying.
Anyway, she is a great girl and well worth a detour for a visit.

I had a business meeting nearby so called and made an appointment with Toy who I saw several times when she used to work in NYC. Toy has a great attitude, always lively and a bit talkative.
I had showered at the hotel right before I came over and when I came inside the room she immediately embraced me and started feeling my crotch. I grabbed her ass and said my back was sore from the trip and suggested we start with a massage. She laughed and said don't worry- massage later and put her hand down my shorts. Of course I started to get hard and she gave me a smile and said she missed me and needed to kiss me- meaning my junk.
Our clothes came off and it was non stop action. I love 69 with her and then we went to mish then doggy before I filled the cover. A nice clean up and then a great massage.
I tried again to get her to return to NYC but she said she likes it here so she is staying.
Anyway, she is a great girl and well worth a detour for a visit.
Does she still use the name Toy? Found the posting of supposedly lady that work there but no Toy. I be down in Maryland in a couple of months.