Totally Hot Dominican

I met this girl on a personals site. So far we've been laughing like two little kids together. Dinner last week was great, but I've noticed she's got a thing about showing affection in public. I'm gonna bust her chops about it next time we meet and hope for the best but I wonder why she feels like she needs to be so discreet.

What do you do when you want to take it to the next level?

I swear, I'm gonna bite her neck.

I met this girl on a personals site. So far we've been laughing like two little kids together. Dinner last week was great, but I've noticed she's got a thing about showing affection in public. I'm gonna bust her chops about it next time we meet and hope for the best but I wonder why she feels like she needs to be so discreet.

What do you do when you want to take it to the next level?

I swear, I'm gonna bite her neck.
Does show affection, in public or does not show affection? Your post is unclear. Domicians are warm, and like to hug and kiss.

Next level? A few drinks and off the Kew Motor Inn.

Is she married? Married women usually don't like to show affection in public.
Book a room, take her out, tell her that you find her unbelievably sexy and ask her if she wants to go to a hotel with you to have some fun.

This is classic dating 101. My rule would be three dates -- outside limit. You may be in the friend zone, in which case you shouldn't expect to change her behavior. She may put out for gifts, but she won't really be emotionally there.

Still workin it... It turns out she was hurt in the past and playing it REALLY carefully. (fcuk!)

Drinks and the Kew seems like a great option. I WILL get her into Forest Hills but she seems uncomfortable showing affection in public.

She's NOT married.

puffin, the three date thing is long past. I will NEVER end up in the friend zone. No gifts either... but I will get her in bed, I know it. Playing hard to get with a hottie sometimes backfires but what the hell...

Girl drives me nuts, She'll never know how much.

SNIP... It turns out she was hurt in the past and playing it REALLY carefully. SNIP
This sounds like shes giving you a line of bullshit. If she were really into you, she would not be resisting flirty moves you make. Think about it, what does being hurt in the past have to do with being receptive to a kiss on the cheek or holding her hand at dinner or something. I think she is playing you and just keeping you at bay.

This sounds like shes giving you a line of bullshit. If she were really into you, she would not be resisting flirty moves you make. Think about it, what does being hurt in the past have to do with being receptive to a kiss on the cheek or holding her hand at dinner or something. I think she is playing you and just keeping you at bay.
Very well put. So is Puffins! lol. Just offer the bitch some money or better yet, go dutch and save your money for another chick. She is either into you or isn't. Not really an in between. Think about it. Anytime you were seriously into a chick, did it matter what happened to you even the week before? Not if you were into her. I hate to say this but she just isnt into you. You can waste your time with her but keep an eye open and your eye on the field and for gods sake, dont go spending money on her.

Last edited: