Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

How about Conti's on rt110 at the end of great neck rd (it's a Jiffy lube now) it was in the early 70's and I was 17. I was starting out in the HVAC field and got a service call there. the A/C was a freestanding unit inside the lounge, was the first time I saw an older woman's boobs. That A/C got a full checkup so I could spend some extra time there Lol

Then theres the Brook on sunrise in west babylon, attatched to the motel. They had a plastic lighted stage that 1 of my friends put his foot thru when a dancer invited him up during his bachelor party, some time in 75 or 76

So many good places gone

Anyone remember Nickles QB & the BQE?
It was in an old diner by a gas station. They had rooms upstairs to fuck. It was the same owner as dumbarton's in LIC. Nickel's didn't have all the gang bangers in it.
I meant the one in Times Square..... it’s currently platinum dolls but previously was Lace and Runway69 before that, many many years ago.
I was in the times sq place a lot. There was a Filipino post-op tranny there. She was my first experience fucking a post-op.
Before it was Runway 69 it was there Metrodome a peep show place.

How about Conti's on rt110 at the end of great neck rd (it's a Jiffy lube now) it was in the early 70's and I was 17. I was starting out in the HVAC field and got a service call there. the A/C was a freestanding unit inside the lounge, was the first time I saw an older woman's boobs. That A/C got a full checkup so I could spend some extra time there Lol

Then theres the Brook on sunrise in west babylon, attatched to the motel. They had a plastic lighted stage that 1 of my friends put his foot thru when a dancer invited him up during his bachelor party, some time in 75 or 76

So many good places gone
Jiffy lube I think I just peed my pants I am laughing so hard

Doe any one remember Kenos? In Brooklyn Heights, Was in a pedestrian mall, perhaps Willoughby or Nassau St..

Wasn't topless per se, but the bar maids and staff all wore nice lingerie and pasties.

I grew up in queens so I went to wiggles in queens Blvd and gold fingers
Yes Wiggles was awesome. Lap dances $60 but touching, sucking first went there in 99. Nice looking girls. Went to Stilettos in Manhattan maybe slightly better looking girls. Was at Cafe Royale in 06 -08 below average over all and went to that place in Conklin that is just bad every time I went in there I ran out lmaoooo. Oasis in 2014 in Smithtown was hit or miss.

Now where it was really at was Nickles 03. Went 2 times. Once copped some head in what looked like an upstairs dungeon. Mad sleezy, 1st time didn't get anything didn't know. But the second time I got this sexy latina girl young early 20's and I was excited to get her. Was gonna go a 3 rd time and they were closed down.

Wild wild west in Sunset park was also good and even when I went 3 yrs ago it was still decent. Fully nude in the past, but few yrs got their liquor license. Lap dances still $20 or $25 now.

Also forgot Air strip by farmers blvd I think near the airport and dmv. Had a few sexy girls there in 01 or so. Didn't last long.

Also went to Infiniti in Lic it was ok and goldfingers Lic which was kinda good but expensive.

Also

billyS

Reign of Terror
Paula in her prime is in my top five maybe even top three strippers of all time.

Unfortunately most of her prime was spent sitting next to this little old guy in a suit at the bar. I asked her about it once and she said the money he was paying her was too good to give up.

She was famous for getting piss drunk then pulling down her panties on stage.

At the end she was still somewhat hot but had developed a pot belly
She would give extras right at the stage and when the briefly set up a few chairs for lap dances in the back.
On poster here reported getting an STD from her.

She also offered to meet me at a motel after her shift but I couldn't make that happen at that time.

I remember a dancer named Patty. She had short brown hair and expressive big brown eyes. She had A cup breasts with a spinner body. I met her at a joint in Deer Park on Grand. Sorry, the name escapes me. It was 35 years ago. She also used to dance at Body Talk in Centereach. She was always nice to me. Unfortunately, i never scored with her.

Thanks, Billy, for starting this.
I remember a comment you made once about the Filly musing about the other guys at the bar and whether they were some of the contributors here.
Mentioning Paula, I remember her, decades ago when she started, she was slim and athletic and got a boob job. As she matured her boobs filled in and completely obscured the job, but she stayed hot ...and friendly.
Does anyone remember Olga from the Filly? She gave me my first strip club HJ, right at the bar.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks, Billy, for starting this.
I remember a comment you made once about the Filly musing about the other guys at the bar and whether they were some of the contributors here.
Mentioning Paula, I remember her, decades ago when she started, she was slim and athletic and got a boob job. As she matured her boobs filled in and completely obscured the job, but she stayed hot ...and friendly.
Does anyone remember Olga from the Filly? She gave me my first strip club HJ, right at the bar.
Yes Paula was slim and athletic back around 2000 to maybe a few years before they were forced to close. I didn't realize she had a boob job, it must have been just some fill or maybe I didn't see her until after it was completely obscured. I remember fingering the shit out of her onstage once when she was drunk to the point a load of her juice just plopped out of her cunt right onto the stage. "Now go get a napkin and clean that up" she commanded me.

I don't remember Olga off hand. What did she look like and when abouts did she work there?