Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

billyS

Reign of Terror
In my old age I'm having trouble remembering names - what was the rock club near there?

Edit: Beggar's Opera. Point being I'm pretty sure it was East.
Yes Beggar's Opera.
So Happy Tips was about a block west of Springfield Blvd, I remember that because we used to park in the railroad lot at Jamaica Ave and Springfield Blvd then pass HT on the way to Beggars Opera.

I remember a dive bar in the area called Herbie's that was known for serving anyone. I think it was on Hillside Ave, towards Alley Pond Park.

Les Gals on 42 between 6th & Broadway.
Show World on the corner of 42 & 8th.
Any of the old peep shows in the area when Times Sq was great. Not the fucked up mess it is today cause Disney and Guilanne turned it into.
Dumbartons in LIC at Northern Blvd. and the other club the owner had on Queens Blvd that was an old converted diner. Used to get full bbfs cip for like $80, buy some crack and get shot all in the same place.
The never forgotten Harmony club.
The kit Kat club down by South Ferry on Whitehall and the other place in the back of the pizzaria.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any of the old peep shows in the area when Times Sq was great. Not the fucked up mess it is today cause Disney and Guilanne turned it into.
Dumbartons in LIC at Northern Blvd. and the other club the owner had on Queens Blvd that was an old converted diner. Used to get full bbfs cip for like $80, buy some crack and get shot all in the same place.
The kit Kat club down by South Ferry on Whitehall and the other place in the back of the pizzaria.
Les Gals! Now there is a landmark. I remember going into one of the booths and a young Hispanic couple were 69ing on the stage.
Another time two WOCs were playing with each other and then just before my time ran out one of them opened the glass partition on her side and said "do you want to go out?"
I knew what that meant since it was the call of the SW's in those days.
But I was surprised and didn't process it fast enough. I also probably didn't have enough money on me anyway to do anything.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The Harmony on 23rd. I went there pre-UG days, read about it in John's Action Guide which I would buy at a local Teamo.

I think it was around 1994 or 1995.
Was getting a lap dance from a cute Hispanic when she made the hj signal. I agreed and she fetched some lube out of her pocket book and my cock from my pants. I think I paid around $60 because a) I was thinking with my little head, b) I had no idea what the price should be, c) I had never done this before, hj was not an option on LI at the time.

Anyway I made a huge mess and her clean up was lacking.

I hung around and watched some girls on stage then this cute tatted up white chick, must have been a biker chick asked if I wanted a go.

She was a little more paranoid and had me sit on a chair opposite her where she could watch the door the bouncer came in and out of. Took slightly longer than the first, but two HJ's within a half hour with big loads both is a distant memory now.
I also bargained with this one and got it for considerably less. I think $30
Or as some guys here would say .3

I been to both the Harmony clubs. I liked the 1 downtown better. You could always spot the newbies cause they go into the pisser and slip on the inch deep layer of used rubbers.

Yes Beggar's Opera.
So Happy Tips was about a block west of Springfield Blvd, I remember that because we used to park in the railroad lot at Jamaica Ave and Springfield Blvd then pass HT on the way to Beggars Opera.

I remember a dive bar in the area called Herbie's that was known for serving anyone. I think it was on Hillside Ave, towards Alley Pond Park.
Damn..my friend used to bartend at Herbie's in the late eighties and nineties. We did have alot of fun there.

What was that place along the South side of Sunrise Highway past 112 heading East. I saw it when driving with my parents to my Grandparents house in The Moriches.

I remember Crystal Cafe in the early 90s. Beyond the dancers was the busty bar tender. She was older but have huge tits and nipples. When you would tip her she would pull her tits out around your hand where you would then let go of the tip. Before its last iteration of crazy (i.e. the girls just sitting at the bar selling dances) it was a fun place where you could sit at the stage and for singles have tits in your face or have a g string pulled to the side where you slid a single and got full view of a nice pussy. Back then with no hard sell for dances where you could just sit by the stage and relax.

A lost age I feel we will never see again. A simpler time.

Yes! In the classified section. That was the case in the mid 90's when I first dipped my toes in that area.
In fact at first they would print the exact address.
That is how I got started with AMPs as well. They all had the title Body Rub in the ad and either the address or approx location with number. The sports sections also had places like Teasers and Fantasy in Deer Park.

I remember Crystal Cafe in the early 90s. Beyond the dancers was the busty bar tender. She was older but have huge tits and nipples. When you would tip her she would pull her tits out around your hand where you would then let go of the tip. Before its last iteration of crazy (i.e. the girls just sitting at the bar selling dances) it was a fun place where you could sit at the stage and for singles have tits in your face or have a g string pulled to the side where you slid a single and got full view of a nice pussy. Back then with no hard sell for dances where you could just sit by the stage and relax.

A lost age I feel we will never see again. A simpler time.
I use to work in that area at that time the older busty bartender was there stop in on Friday nights got friendly with her and one night after her shift I bang her in my mini van Behind one of those buildings off of Smith I was about 23 years old