Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

There was a place I used to go to during the late 70's om Rt 109 near Wellwood. After work, my work buddies and I would finish a couple of games of tennis, share a joint then head or for a couple of beers.

There was a girl who would a single rolled up tight sticking up and held between your fingers with your hand flat on the platform. She would squat down over your hand with her pussy touching (with the result that the exposed part of the rolled up bill sliding into her pussy) and no matter how hard you squeezed your fingers together her pussy muscles was stronger and she pulled the bill from your hand.

There was a place I used to go to during the late 70's om Rt 109 near Wellwood. After work, my work buddies and I would finish a couple of games of tennis, share a joint then head or for a couple of beers.

There was a girl who would a single rolled up tight sticking up and held between your fingers with your hand flat on the platform. She would squat down over your hand with her pussy touching (with the result that the exposed part of the rolled up bill sliding into her pussy) and no matter how hard you squeezed your fingers together her pussy muscles was stronger and she pulled the bill from your hand.
I've had some similar experiences at Showworld the all nude place in long island city that I'll post up in the strip club forum if there's a thread for Showworld

Ok you degenerates... no one remembers the Tender Trap in East Northport? My first topless bar I just turned 17. Went in...like a kid in a candy store.. all dirty biker chick's begging for singles...touching themselves...doing all those dirty things I dreamt about.. then about 20 Pagans showed up.. these were their girls.. I remember all of them handing over all their tip money. And the bikers checking their pockets and purses. Lol
Went there many times

Ok you degenerates... no one remembers the Tender Trap in East Northport? My first topless bar I just turned 17. Went in...like a kid in a candy store.. all dirty biker chick's begging for singles...touching themselves...doing all those dirty things I dreamt about.. then about 20 Pagans showed up.. these were their girls.. I remember all of them handing over all their tip money. And the bikers checking their pockets and purses. Lol
This place was open and had a thread on here, not sure it qualifies for "yesteryear". The location has probably only closed 10 years ago. I know they revamped and renamed towards the end.

This place was open and had a thread on here, not sure it qualifies for "yesteryear". The location has probably only closed 10 years ago. I know they revamped and renamed towards the end.
I'm 56 now... and I was there when I was 17. That's yesteryear to me. I actually thought it closed more than 10 years ago but I've been out of that area for over 16 years so I'll take your word for it. You'd know better than I.

I'm 56 now... and I was there when I was 17. That's yesteryear to me. I actually thought it closed more than 10 years ago but I've been out of that area for over 16 years so I'll take your word for it. You'd know better than I.
I get your point, it was around for a long time. It always had a reputation and always some how survived .

Wileys was known for $1lap dances. Hit that up a few times
It’s was the best one dollar lap dance in town. They jump from guy to guy. I remember grabbing some ass while the Cuban woman is giving a lap dance to the guy next to me. Then when she jump on me she asked me if I grabbed her ass? I said yes and gave her another dollar and she smiled. Best $2 dollars I spent that night.

Wow, never knew any of these threads existed. 66 yo queens jew, retired monger. First time I went to wileys, girl got so frustrated trying to get her hand down my pants. Told me to wear sweatpants next time. Couldn’t get home fast enough.

There were some really skeevy bars south of the BQE, east of JFK. Harrys may have been one of them but im going back 40-45 years ago 20. Popped my cherry, both personally and professionally there. Don’t remember the name but they were really raunchy around there.

Sounds familiar. Like i said there were a few bars in that area. Did port of call have an upstairs for playing? One I was alluding to steered you to a building across the street, some converted warehouse or machine shop.