Topless bars of yesteryear we miss

Years ago rode around with 4 other guys in a van for a bachelor party hitting the topless bars aloing Sunrise hgyw. Coming out of the Gaslight, one girl followed us on the van and announced she was available for anything we wanted. She was pretty drunk and stoned but so were we. She got naked and went from one guy to the other until she had blown all of us and took each load in her mouth or on her tits and face. Only a couple of us could get it up again when she said she wanted more so 3 of us fucked the shit out of her and she was happy.

Billy, I'm here for a quick reply!
Olga was a Russian woman, worked in the Filly for a few years and was very popular.
She was not beautiful, but I found her very attractive. She was of medium height, thin but athletic, referred to her breasts as "pancakes," and was a very good dancer.
Gosh, was she there in the mid nineties?

The Personal Touch. Early 80's in Smithtown on Jericho Tpk. I has many a liquid lunch there. Was close to the Hauppauge Industral Park, so easy for the hour time frame. I lost a necktie there once. A dancer took the tie and inch by inch put it up the honey hole. Couldn't bring that bad boy home. Told the SO I spilled something on it and threw it out. Good times !

The Personal Touch. Early 80's in Smithtown on Jericho Tpk. I has many a liquid lunch there. Was close to the Hauppauge Industral Park, so easy for the hour time frame. I lost a necktie there once. A dancer took the tie and inch by inch put it up the honey hole. Couldn't bring that bad boy home. Told the SO I spilled something on it and threw it out. Good times !
I'm assuming this is the same building across from the bull "whisper" that has housed numerous strip clubs over the years under various names?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, I'm here for a quick reply!
Olga was a Russian woman, worked in the Filly for a few years and was very popular.
She was not beautiful, but I found her very attractive. She was of medium height, thin but athletic, referred to her breasts as "pancakes," and was a very good dancer.
Gosh, was she there in the mid nineties?
Stick around buddy

Was a conversation with someone the other day and Crystal Cafe came up - specifically Magnolia. That place closing was kind of the end of an era for certain types of titty bars. Whatever happened of that women? She has to be sucking for cash somewhere - feel like the Tunnel Of Love has her name all over it.

Was “Body Talk” the place that caught fire. And then remained a charred building for years after?
Took a group of friends/ Coworkers there once & the next think you know a girl walks up to me(as a dancer) turns out to be someone who worked for me as literally a teenager for a couple years and had just turned 18 a few months prior. We were all a bit surprised. Was a lil weird at first but turned out to be a fun night. Less than 2 weeks later was when it burned down
That’s the one. Here’s a video of it burning down. I had some good times there in the 80’s and 90’s.

Personal touch if I am correct didn't a NYC cop drive through it one late night on his way home. LOL Got kicked out of there all the time back in the day.

I am not sure where to post this. I was new to the game a young man at the time I went to naked city in queens a few times. That was my first encounter with strip clubs. What went on behind closed doors there. Any good stories. Now looking back if I knew more back then I could have probably had a good time. Again not sure if this is the right section or if I can even ask these questions
Thanks

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am not sure where to post this. I was new to the game a young man at the time I went to naked city in queens a few times. That was my first encounter with strip clubs. What went on behind closed doors there. Any good stories. Now looking back if I knew more back then I could have probably had a good time. Again not sure if this is the right section or if I can even ask these questions
Thanks
This is the thread it belongs in

Was a conversation with someone the other day and Crystal Cafe came up - specifically Magnolia. That place closing was kind of the end of an era for certain types of titty bars. Whatever happened of that women? She has to be sucking for cash somewhere - feel like the Tunnel Of Love has her name all over it.
She was interesting. I went in one day and got a beer and struck up a conversation with Magnolia. She wanted to give me her bbbj for X amount (can't remember the dollar amount) but it was more than I was willing to spend .... for her ... so I asked for just a handy for less. She agreed. We went to the LD room where she proceeded to give me the bbbj anyway for the money I already gave her. She probably thought it would be faster. Probably was!