Tony Soprano is Alive....

Tony is alive! David chase is mad that nobody could figure it out even after seven years. It was a dream within a dream. When did that family ever eat in a restaurant like that and be eating onion rings? I really thought he was dead. When the screen went black is was Tony closing his eyes when he got shot.

I've been watching the reruns of the Sopranos series on HBO lately, what an incredible series that was! You don't appreciate it as much in the moment until you rewatch it. Pick up so many interesting sub plots, the attention to detail, even the opening credits. Nothing these days compares to this series in my opinion.

Looking forward to "The Many Saints of Newark"

I've been watching the reruns of the Sopranos series on HBO lately, what an incredible series that was! You don't appreciate it as much in the moment until you rewatch it. Pick up so many interesting sub plots, the attention to detail, even the opening credits. Nothing these days compares to this series in my opinion.

I am watching it right now. DvR the rest as HBO shows them. My all time favorite show/series...awesome characters! Love it!

I watched the Sopranos the first time during covid lockdown April or so last year. I saw only a few episodes before, during the shows run. While it is a great show. It isn't even in my top 3.

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Spartacus

Sopranos is either 4th or 5th show for me.

I watched the Sopranos the first time during covid lockdown April or so last year. I saw only a few episodes before, during the shows run. While it is a great show. It isn't even in my top 3.

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Spartacus

I agree with your 1 and 2. I haven’t seen Spartacus so I can’t comment on that one.
As good as the Sorpranos was. I found myself disappointed in a bunch of episodes.

that said, I’m looking forward to the prequel.

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Spartacus

Wire was bad ass, but for me was a notch below Soprano's.
I have never seen Breaking Bad, but I have heard great things.
Never even heard of Spartacus.

I think some peeps were upset at the Soprano's ending, I was for sure.
Still a fantastic series and one of a kind in terms of its Genre.

I also rewatched a lot of the final season of the Sopranos. What surprised me was the amount of lying. It was like almost every single time a character opened their mouth to speak, chances are what they were going to say was going to be a lief some sort. Given the characters and themes of the show, it shouldn't have been a surprise, but it was still pretty amazing.