Tommie 973-261-3594

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw review earlier, but now locked??

hope it’s ok to post this review.

early thanksgiving dinner left me with time on my hands and a drive through New Jersey. The taste of chocolate was what I needed to finish off my holiday meal.

She was available near Morristown and told me to come by. Up to her room and she let me in. She was wearing a silk robe, and there was nothing under it. Her eyes are striking, and that mouth is begging to be put around something.

coming out of the bathroom, she was waiting to help me undress and went right for the bbj. I pulled her up and had a go at her pert tits with large and responsive nipples. We moved to the bed and I went down for some DATY- clean and sweet, well groomed. I then went up for entry. Mish and switched to doggie. Finished in the bag.

after a little chitchat she offered a second round. I tried, but no luck. I am getting old, or too much turkey did this to me. She made a good effort. But still no luck. eventually cleaned up, dressed and left with a peck on the cheek.

$250 for the hour. She is very easy and knows what she is doing.

she said she is working through the holiday weeekend. She said either call or text is good.

Saw review earlier, but now locked??

hope it’s ok to post this review.

early thanksgiving dinner left me with time on my hands and a drive through New Jersey. The taste of chocolate was what I needed to finish off my holiday meal.

She was available near Morristown and told me to come by. Up to her room and she let me in. She was wearing a silk robe, and there was nothing under it. Her eyes are striking, and that mouth is begging to be put around something.

coming out of the bathroom, she was waiting to help me undress and went right for the bbj. I pulled her up and had a go at her pert tits with large and responsive nipples. We moved to the bed and I went down for some DATY- clean and sweet, well groomed. I then went up for entry. Mish and switched to doggie. Finished in the bag.

after a little chitchat she offered a second round. I tried, but no luck. I am getting old, or too much turkey did this to me. She made a good effort. But still no luck. eventually cleaned up, dressed and left with a peck on the cheek.

$250 for the hour. She is very easy and knows what she is doing.

she said she is working through the holiday weeekend. She said either call or text is good.
Her phone number doesn't pop up on any of the popular ad sites or any other place for that matter. How did you get her number and how does she expect to get any business if not advertising, being that she's working through the weekend. It's a little weird.

Good questions.
The earlier review said shared by a friend...

I don’t know what that really means, Since I was driving I didn’t get to do my normal homework, but I was willing to roll the dice and came up a winner.

I guess she has enough regulars but encourages “word of mouth”.

Since i posted the original review, which got moved, I wanted to share it again.

Tommie is a late 20’s tight dark chocolate honey. She is regularly available in the Morristown area.

traveling on my way for thanksgiving. I called and she was available. I was all of 15 minutes away and she said to come.

nice hotel - though she moves around. She gives the room number and I knock. Wow! Is all I can say. Dark perfect skin, green eyes, and a knockout body. She’s wearing a skintight bodysuit and stacked heels. The donation on the dresser and a quick wash up.

when I am back in the room she has stripped and is waiting for me. She starts to tear off my clothes and drops to her knees for bbj as she is still taking off my pants. The view is unbelievable, and the sensation is as well. I don’t want her to stop and I tell her that I don’t want to pop, but she mumbles something about it’s ok there’s more than one.
Without letting go she maneuvers me onto the bed and finishes me with one of the best hoverings I ever had. I think she swallowed every drop.
As I recovered, she offered a massage, that eventually ended up with her sucking my toes; I never knew it was so good.

Junior took notice and popped up to see what was going on. She said that she had to have that inside her. She wrapped him up and got on top.

after a bit she turned around for what I was thinking would be rcg, but woah! She shifted forward and took me to Greece!

the surprise and the feeling could not be ignored and I lost it!

she offered me a shower which I needed! And she helped me get my clothes straightened out!

$250 and a $50 tip

worth every penny. I will call her on my way home after the weekend!

Last time I called I got her directly. This time I got a voicemail that was full... not sure what the deal is, but I’ll let you know if I find out.

Anyone else have intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.