Tokyo Trip Report - Part Three

"I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk, Susie Q"

Excerpt from 'Susie Q'
Music by Dale Hawkins, lyrics by Hawkins/Lewis/Broadwater

Day Three

Throughout my meetings, my mind repeated wandered back to thoughts of Miho -- her slender body, soft smooth alabaster skin, sweet face, infectious smile, great personality; and the way she loved to shower, or soak in the bathtub, with me.

The night before, as soon as I saw her note, I raced into my room and called her keitai number - it immediately clicked over to rusuban. I sent her a message and told her that I still wanted to see her.

Dang! I hope that I didn't screw-up this situation!

After work, I immediately phoned Miho -- and she picked up. I apologized for having missed connections. She apologized because events at work prevented her from returning my calls and from leaving at her usual time for that day. She then told me that she arrived at my hotel at 7:00 p.m. -- just 15 minutes after my departure (it's good that I didn't order Incall). But that's not all, she waited in the hotel lobby until 9:30 p.m. -- just 30 minutes prior to my return. Dang! What a sweet girl! I apologized profusely for my impatience.

One funny thing I should mention: during all our phone conversations, from when I first reached her from the US until that very moment, Miho had warned me repeatedly that she had "gained weight." She seemed very concerned that this would affect my level of lust toward her. Knowing that most J-Girls have a radically different view of what they consider "overweight," I repeatedly told her to not worry.

That night, I had to attend a business dinner, so I made arrangements to meet Miho after dinner. Well, dinner was classic Tokyo business entertainment at a small high quality sushi restaurant. Service was great; atmosphere superb. Excellent sushi and sake. Afterward, as the taxi was pulling up to the hotel, my cell phone rang. I stepped out of the taxi and away from my colleagues (as they are also fluent in Japanese). It's Miho and she's in the lobby of my hotel. I told her to meet me in front of my door in five minutes.

After killing time to avoid bumping into my colleagues, I re-entered the hotel and made a beeline to my room. When I stepped off the elevator, I could see her in the distance. Given my level of sake consumption, her appearance seemed mirage-like.

The closer I got, the better she looked. I quickly opened my door and we darted into my room. After apologizing to her again for my lack of patience and missing connections the previous day, Miho said that everything was okay. Miho then apologized to me for being very late and missing connections. I gave her a gigantic hug.

We sat down on the bed and began to hold hands. After some small talk, she suggested that we take a shower. When she stripped down to her lingerie, Miho apologized for having gained weight. She pinched what appeared to be 1mm of extra padding near her belly button, frowned and lamented the fact that she had "gained weight." I gave her another gigantic hug and told her that she worries too much.

No need to get into all the details. The extended shower, the whole sensual kissing/licking/stroking/squeezing/hugging turned foreplay, the sex and after shower -- it was all good.

During our post-sex cuddling and conversing, Miho pulled out her cell phone and showed me some her recent pictures. There were several from Hatsumode (which means first visit of the year to a temple) and she looked great in her kimono. Many J-Girls pull-out all the stops for Hatsumode and Natsu Matsuri (summer festivals); during the latter they wear cotton yukatta appropriate for hot & humid weather. These events help to illustrate the poise, grace and elegance typical of J-Girls.

In discussing her Hatsumode pictures, Miho started reminiscing about her years of studying ballet. That's when it struck me -- she really looks like a ballerina, especially with her hair tied-up. Miho had been a model and a Race Queen, but never really spoke warmly of those experiences. She really lit-up when she spoke of her dance studies.

For the record, Miho sent some of her Hatsumode pictures to me; they are great. I will stay in touch with Miho. I invited her to visit me/stay with me in the U.S.

When Miho left, I felt great. The sex was great and I felt confident in the aftermath of my reversal of fortune.