Tokyo Part 3

During my recent business trip to Tokyo for business, despite my limited free time, I tried to have some personal fun.

In general, it was great to be back. The subways and trains are immaculate and punctual. The food is great. Customer service is fantastic. It's incredibly safe. There are so many positives to Japan. It's great to be back as a visitor. However, living there involves a whole different series of issues ...

The area near Akasaka Mitsuke Station (赤坂見附駅) is filled with bars, restaurants, Izakaya, karaoke bars/clubs, hostess bars and massage venues. Many massage venues have signs that advertise Chinese girls and Chinese-style massage. Japanese Fuzoku (風俗) venues have low-profile signs or no signs visible from the sidewalk. In the latter situations, customers need to contact venues for exact directions. Starting at about 9:00 pm, a number of Street Walkers from Taiwan and China also appear.

Akasaka is also famous for some high-profile high-quality Japanese therapeutic massage - shiatsu and other types. However, most of those serious/legit places don't have touts.

I was in this area for a business entertainment appointment at an Izakaya. Prior to that event, which involved a lot of drinking, I stumbled across a venue -- Yasuragi Relaxation -- it didn’t have aggressive touts on those days when I was in the area. I stumbled across this place because I smiled at one of their cute staff as she was walking on her way to work. As a result,we had a quick conversation during which she invited me (in a polite/low-pressure way) to visit their shop. As I had scheduling issues at that time, I politely declined, but made note of the location.

About two days later, I returned to that location in the late afternoon. They have three options: Shiatsu 30 minutes for Y3,000; Akasuri 30 minutes for Y4,000; and VIP 60 minutes for Y10,000. I picked the VIP course. I was sore from massive amounts of walking and hoped that I would receive a massage for at least a few minutes ...

After being guided to my room and introduced to my masseuse, Mai (a Japanese-speaking girl from Laos), I removed my clothing upon request. Mai led me to the shower room where I was greeted by a familiar sight: a water-proof shower table. I rarely experienced Table Showers in Seoul, but never previously in Tokyo.

Mai told me to lie face down on the shower table. After rinsing me with warm/hot water from a mobile shower head, she poured warm soapy foam on my back. The fact that Mai used sweet, sensual strokes to wash me with the foam seemed promising. She left no stone un-turned. She paid careful attention to my butt and that general region. After The Flip, Mai was thorough again and she paid careful/sensual attention to DW Junior, as she soaped him up and down causing him to stand at attention.

After rinsing and drying, we returned to our room where Mai, again, asked me to lie face down -- this time on the futon on the floor. Mai provided me with an awesome hard therapeutic massage. Mai addressed problem areas that I identified upon request.

After The Flip, Mai applied lubricant to her hands, and to DW Junior, and started to provide me with an excellent HJ. Mai's technique was great: changing speeds, changing strokes, fondling the boys and some attention below the boys. It was great -- and I should have left well enough alone.

During that magic stroke work, Mai said for another Y10,000 she could provide Full Service. I asked about (BBBJ) and she said same price. I should have negotiated. I retrieved another Y10,000 and Mai started her BBBJ. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as her HJ. I asked for a switch to FS and that was even less good. She wasn't that good. I should have stuck with the HJ. The upgrade was a waste of Y10,000. Eventually, we completed the deal, but I walked away with regret about over-paying for that upgrade.

Lesson learned.

If there is a next time at this, or a similar venue, I will stick with the HJ.

Would I repeat? Maybe. I would repeat, if I am in the area and if I have time. The Table Shower and hard massage were both excellent; and the HJ would be have been sufficient. There seems to be an interesting place next door, or in the same building, called Relaxation CoCoLo (6F) - it's sign features an anime girl in a school uniform and I think that shop also advertises Akasuri. It might be in the same building as Yasuragi. I don't know if Relaxation CoCoLo is gaijin friendly, but it would be happy to inquire if I am back in Tokyo.

===

Yasuragi Relaxation, Akasaka 3-chome
Central Akasaka Building 5F
Open 24 Hours

Akasaka Eki Dori – turn off Soto Bori Dori (外堀通り) onto Akasaka Eki Dori, in the direction of Chiyoda Line Akasaka Eki. It's on the right side of the road, in the building next to (right before) Yoshinoya.
Distinctive sign featuring a beautiful Asian girl, with a flower in her hair and her eyes closed, being massaged. The sign is in Japanese. The sign has a green background with mostly white writing (some writing is in red) – the name is in romanji script as well as in Kanji/Hiragana. Enter the building where you see this sign.

It would be great if I could upload my pics of that sign ...

Did the "upload file" button not work?
And, respectfully, where might that button be? Whenever I try to post a picture, it always asks for a URL. And so it seems that the only way to post your own image is to upload it to a hosting site first and make the reference to that. I've even tried to use the "Attach" code, but that seems to be disabled as well. If there's a way to post a picture that's on a local computer, I'd love to know what it is.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
And, respectfully, where might that button be? Whenever I try to post a picture, it always asks for a URL. And so it seems that the only way to post your own image is to upload it to a hosting site first and make the reference to that. I've even tried to use the "Attach" code, but that seems to be disabled as well. If there's a way to post a picture that's on a local computer, I'd love to know what it is.
You are looking at the tools above the post as you type it. Below the post, I believe you should see the "post reply" button, and next to it, and upload button.

You are looking at the tools above the post as you type it. Below the post, I believe you should see the "post reply" button, and next to it, and upload button.
Sorry, I’m not seeing what you are describing.

Perhaps if you could provide additional feedback.

= = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Below is what I see –

Create thread Preview

Options Watch this thread

And receive e-mail notifications

Post a Poll

Question

Possible responses

Additional responses

Allow selection of multiple response

Display votes publicly

Close this poll after
7 days

Create Thread Preview

Sorry, I’m not seeing what you are describing...
Neither do I. The only thing I see next to the "Post Reply" button is a "MoreOptions..." button, and that takes you nowhere that presents an upload function other than for URLs. Might that just be an option only found on your administrative console? Is it perhaps not available for us mere mortals?