Tokyo Part 2

I managed to carve-out some free time one afternoon, in between appointments, during my recent business trip to Tokyo and I was able to drop by Shibuya.

When I lived in Tokyo, Shibuya was one of my favorite places for: eye candy/girl watching; sessions at Fashion Health (ファッションヘルス) and Ime Kura (イメクラ); Love Hotel encounters both free and P4P; and occasional shopping. To this day, my temperature rises slightly and my face flushes when I see or hear the name 渋谷

First, I politely tried to gain entrance to one of my past favorites where I had enjoyed dozens of sessions, 道玄坂クリスタル (Dogenzaka Krystal), but I was politely rejected.

Next, I dropped by Strawberry Jam:
http://ssj.jam1999.com/top.html

I was shown a photo of the only available girl (the photo looked okay) and I was told that I would have to wait 20 minutes. My reply in Japanese could best be translated as: "Mmm please allow me to reflect upon this situation." Basically, I didn't want to wait.

So I walked over to Seafari:
http://www.shibuya-seafari.com

After a brief wait in the reception area, I was assigned to Miho. I selected the 60 minute course for Y13,500.

My impression was that Miho is cute and petite, but she is definitely in her 30s (which is totally fine). I suspect that she has experienced childbirth at some point because her abs don't seem totally tight (minor point); they look slightly mushy. Still, she has a cute pixie-like smile and a nice little (reasonably firm) rack.

Miho displayed her cheerful/playful side as shower time was fun yet productive - she did a thorough job without being mechanical. Miho seems to have a good sense of humor.

Back in our room, I encouraged her to lie down first. I started with Light French Kissing (LFK) Then I launched into my zenshin lip that eventually transitioned into DATY/rimming. Under the right conditions, I often enjoy pulling all the stops out during that part of the session, however, Seafari has VERY small rooms. Very Small. I think that they are the smallest rooms that I have ever used in Japan. It was challenging as half of my body was off the bed, and I was semi-kneeling, during DATY.

Miho seemed to enjoy the oral attention. My impression was that she reached the Big O at least once. So, when I took a break, I asked her that important question: 気持ち良かったですか? (Kimochi yokatta desu ka?) She was still on her back as she slowly raised up her left arm and held up three fingers in response.

Miho slowly sat up, flashed me a mischievous smile and then pulled my face toward hers. No LFK this time, her French kissing was fierce and deep. Then, she licked and sucked her juices off of my tongue, lips and face.

Miho asked me to lie down on my back. She then started on me, kissing and licking as she worked her way down. Eventually, she started with a fairly good BBBJ. Upon request, Miho also kissed, licked and sucked my family jewels, but she didn't reciprocate with rimming. Bummer. That sometimes happens even with the best of J-Girls.

Miho continued with BBBJ, including the occasional Deep Throat Action. Miho was doing a good job, but I was worried about her ability to do it to completion. She has a tiny mouth or so it seemed to me. That's when I said: パイズリと素股したい ("I would like to do Paizuri and Sumata")

Miho mildly protested at first, saying that her おっぱい (oppai) are too small. Miho is petite but I thought her rack is big enough for パイズリ I told her to not worry and - my instincts were right - her Paizuri ended-up being quite good and fun.

During 素股, she was really grinding down -- maybe she was trying for her fourth orgasm of our session -- and she seemed to be enjoying it. Her 素股 was excellent and she was able to Close The Deal.

Afterward, there was still some time remaining, so she gave me a very good hard massage ...

Would I repeat? Maybe. Miho was great, but those rooms are too darned small! I would be happy to see Miho again. I would return if I have to wait too long at Strawberry Jam or other places.

Great review DW!

Quick question - I've read elsewhere the Strawberry Jam is gaijin friendly (even to those with little to no Japanese ability), do you know if that's the case?

Great review DW!

Quick question - I've read elsewhere the Strawberry Jam is gaijin friendly (even to those with little to no Japanese ability), do you know if that's the case?
Thanks, my friend. I am happy to share. :)

I know that both Strawberry Jam locations - Shibuya and Shinjuku - are gaijin friendly.

Whether or not a non-Japanese speaker can gain entry will depend upon who is working on that particular day.