Tokyo Part 1

I traveled to Tokyo on business earlier this year. I knew that, on some days, I wouldn't be able to pursue Our Hobby. On other days, my schedule wouldn't accommodate significant amounts free time for strolling around and would need to make a beeline to specific venues. Sometimes, it's also good to catch-up on work in my hotel room at the end of a day. On those extremely hectic days, I wanted the talent to come to me.

Prior to my trip, I conducted research and decided to have least one nice Out Call experience. After narrowing my choices down to about 15, I settled upon Sakura.

Here are the websites:
http://erolin.net/?ac=store&storeid=5594087&egu=3m13kglilfbr6j4hsiouef1kk2
http://sakura-deli.com/
(Some of these sites might be blocked outside Japan.)

One thing that appealed to me - aside from the photos of very cute girls - was the Y1,000 discount for a 90-minute session if one mentions the Erolin website. Sakura's prices are reasonable, compared to other similar venues; and I liked that discount. Y22,000 for 90 minutes - Y1,000 discount = Y21,000

Also, some of the other top choices seemed to be focused on Out Call only to Love Hotels within specific neighborhoods. Besides, I had to make a decision, even if I felt like a kid in a candy store.

So, on the evening of my first day in town, I applied for a reservation through the Erolin website, which was quite easy. There is a standardized form that involves filling-in some information and checking some boxes regarding applicable choices. Within 5 minutes, the shop phoned me. I told the manager (in Japanese) that I could speak Japanese and that selecting a girl with English ability was not an requirement. Zero English was totally fine.

The manager asked for my preferences and I listed them in priority order (in Japanese): 優しい, 細い, かわいい (easy-going, slender, cute). He replied in English: No Problem! Then we set an appointment time and we were done. It was quick, friendly and efficient. The manager also seemed happy that I could communicate in Japanese (I am guessing because he could select from a much larger talent pool).

At the appointed time came the sound that I love -- the sound that I crave: The Soft Knock On The Door.
I sprinted to the door and opened it ...

Wow!!! I found myself face-to-face with a fashionable-yet-modestly-dressed petite J-Girl (like a young OL), with an angelic face and delicate features. What a Cutie Pie! By contrast, I have a body-type similar to an older version of Heath Miller and facial features similar to an older version of Clay Matthews. Some of my friends joke that in a James Bond movie, I would be cast as an arch enemy or a bad-guy thug LOL

After bowing and quickly inviting her in, we exchanged introductions - her name is Rie. I wanted to try to put her at ease, so I paid her immediately. Like a lot of petite J-Girl angels, I assumed that she was in an initial state of shock due to our Body Mass Differential. At such times, I try to compensate by being very polite, gentlemanly and, eventually, affectionate. As Rie speaks almost zero English, we conversed in Japanese 100% during our entire encounter.

As we sat side-by-side, Rie told me that she felt cold - especially her hands (it was a chilly day). What else could a gentleman do, but try to warm her up? First, I gently held Rie's hands, then softly rubbed my hands on hers to warm her up. Eventually, I hugged her to transfer heat from my larger body to hers. Rie is definitely 細い, かわいい and she seemed 優しい (she was throughout our session).

After a few minutes, Rie suggested that we shower.

Time in the shower was well-spent as Rie was affectionate, sweet and effective. Rie has a sweet flawless slender body with tight/flat abs, a petite-but-nice rack and silky-smooth skin. She asked me to exit first and to meet her back on the bed. Eventually, Rie, wrapped in her bath towel, rejoined me. Here is where sessions in a hotel (or Love Hotel) are truly fun. I was under the covers and after stripping-off her towel, Rie dove under the covers to join me. I pulled her close to share my body heat and warm her up again.

We cuddled, then I started to lightly kiss her from the top of her pretty forehead to the tips of her cute little toes. I was not in a rush and I wanted to do it right ...

I worked my way back up from her toes to eventually, gradually engage in DATY and rimming. Although the lights were dimmed, I could see her sweet, partially-shaved kitty and seemingly-shaved starfish. She definitely liked both DATY and rimming, although I committed a slight breech in etiquette during my frenzied oral worship ... I asked if it was okay to insert my finger, as I was gently inserting my finger (I should have asked first). She greeted that move with mild protests, so I engaged my fingers elsewhere.

After Rie hit the Big O a few times and absolutely drenched the sheets with her juices, she hugged me as she took a break and caught her breath.

Then it was my turn. She covered me with kisses from my face to DW Junior. Then she started into a kissing/licking/sucking BBBJ. Rie also licked and sucked my family jewels, but she didn't reciprocate with rimming (a minor negative).

Rie displayed good oral skills and I seemed to be progressing, however, she has a relatively tiny mouth. Rie tried to stuff DW Junior all the way into her mouth, but that was difficult once DW Junior stood at full attention.

I became concerned with with Rie's ability to finish with a BBBJ, so I suggested Sumata. Rie took out a small bottle of lotion and applied tiny amounts to the both of us. Her Sumata was excellent and I eventually popped.

We showered for a second time and again she asked me to exit first. We wrapped ourselves in the yukata provided by my hotel (my room came with two). Damn! Rie looks great in a yukata!

While we snuggled, we conversed in Japanese. This led to some questions that I often ask ...

DW: How long have you lived in Tokyo?
Rie: Five years.
DW: Where is your hometown?
Rie: Fukushima. Do you know about Fukushima?

Farq! Cheese and crackers! I really stepped in the buffalo chips with my dumb questions this time. Rie is a refugee and I probably killed the mood.

I quickly changed the subject to my favorite cuisines and Japanese dishes; travel in the U.S.; and other fun pursuits.

Would I repeat? Yes! I would repeat with Rie, but I would also be happy to try other girls at this shop too. Next time, I should be more specific with my requests. Also, perhaps I should ask for a tall girl - 背が高い女性 (せがたかいじょせい).

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
For a really fun New Years Eve have a dozen Japanese women sitting in your living room watching their childhood homes being washed away on TV and crying. Been there, done that.

For a really fun New Years Eve have a dozen Japanese women sitting in your living room watching their childhood homes being washed away on TV and crying. Been there, done that.
@SlinkyBender: I assume that those girls were doing okay until one of those year-end wrap-up stories appeared in which the tsunami was featured.

The intense sadness of watching their childhood homes swept away can't be discounted.

In some cases, some of those houses probably contained some of those girls' elderly relatives too frail to escape on foot after the Tsunami Alarms rang-out on their cellphones. Demographically, the inhabitants in Tohoku were predominantly elderly as all of the young folks want to live in the major cities such as Tokyo and Osaka.

At the time of the Great East Japan Earthquake (東日本大震災), I had set aside several nights to spend with a cute college girl e-pal visiting New York. After a promising first date, I met her for our second date, which was right after it happened. She was distraught- her grandmother was missing and the area that he loved was destroyed. That second date was our last ...