Tokyo Massage in Woodside

Found this place on CL. I called to make an appointment. $70 for 1 hour massage, a bit more than I am used to paying. I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I got there and saw a big red awning advertising Facials plus. Seemed like a nail salon. I didn't bother going in cause I didn't think any extras were available.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/117245982.html

Location is 61st Street & 39th ave. Any extras available here?

If this place has already been reviewed on this board, my apologies.

Must have changed ownership

Was there a couple of times - see post #379 in Queens AMP section. Seems they've taken down all the massage signs and put blinds in windows. Massage was decent, tried for HR but wanted me to do it. I was wondering what was happening there now.

A better and cheaper place I know of in that area is Queens Spa on B'way and 74th st. Look for the big signs on the second floor. R & T with roaming, good massage, nice facilities (sauna, etc.). $60.

They have one of those frequent customer cards so the tenth visit is free if you want to become a regular.

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
A better and cheaper place I know of in that area is Queens Spa on B'way and 74th st. Look for the big signs on the second floor. R & T with roaming, good massage, nice facilities (sauna, etc.). $60.

They have one of those frequent customer cards so the tenth visit is free if you want to become a regular.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I'll check it out also - what do you leave for tip? I usually do 40 in Manhattan for good massage, roam and service with a smile. Think Queens differential applies? It should IMHO.

zrod2005 said:
I'll check it out also - what do you leave for tip? I usually do 40 in Manhattan for good massage, roam and service with a smile. Think Queens differential applies? It should IMHO.

I've left $40 tip for very good service. But in Queens you canget away with $20-$25.

zrod2005 said:
Was there a couple of times - see post #379 in Queens AMP section. Seems they've taken down all the massage signs and put blinds in windows. Massage was decent, tried for HR but wanted me to do it. I was wondering what was happening there now.

I was there Sunday afternoon. Two cute Korean women. $60 for 1 hour massage. Masage was pretty good. On the flip, I asked for hr, was turned down. This place seems too out in the open to offer any extras.

Mr. Wet Wooly said:

WW,
I followed your recommendation and went to the AMP on Broadway and 74th St. I found the place with the big awning on the second floor above the driving school. It was closed on Sunday, but I'll stop by during the week.

zrod2005 said:
It does. I've always left $20 for a tip at Queen's Man and the girl has been thrilled.

Closed Sunday? That's a new one. I always thought it was 24/7. You have to wait a minute while they check the camera and buzz you in and boy, that minute on the street (in front of a bus stop) feels like a fucking hour.

I've always gotten HR there. They ask you if you want lube and everything.

They used to have a petite girl, called herself Cindy, that gave a dynamite massage (strong hands, walk on back, paid attention to the sensitive areas, roaming on the flip, seemed more and more open to trying new things after I saw her a couple of times, etc.), but the last time I went it was some other lady, looked well into her 30s, that didn't give half as good a massage as Cindy. I haven't been back since.

The place is good for some cheap, quick release and a nice massage. I also like it because the facilities are okay. I relax in the sauna. I'm usually the only non-Korean/non-Asian in the joint, but they seem cool.