Tokyo Health Spa 929-300-6550

A tale of two Cocos.
Coco #1: 5'5", slightly chubby, c cups lots of fun and tattoo on left breast.
Coco #2: 5', skinny, b-cups, slight tummy.
C1 I've had twice and both times she was very accommodating and flirtatious. Good massage skills and lt very effective. On the flip teasing and flirty got me going and I was a very happy boy. First time seminude, second time full nude. Hj only but I had full roaming privileges. Delicious nipples. Would return to see her again.

C2 once today. Clock watcher and she shorted me on time. Massage kills subpar and limited to hands only. No forearms or elbows like C1. Hardly any lt. On the flip no teasing just went straight for the twig and berries. Full nude as well, was offered but declined. I made her earn the money by giving me an HJ.

Both cleanup with alcohol spray and paper towel. Asked for and got hot towels to clean up the oil left over from the initial cleanup.

House:60/he
Tip:60
YMMV

Angela

Came here and struck gold with this sexy Angela. Definitely an eye catcher but before I go further, here’s the low down.
Made a call and they said they weren’t busy. The place is on a street where when cars are in traffic, everyone can see you walking in. Door is locked until buzzed open.
A lady who I had no interest in greeted me and showed me to a room. Asked if I wanted hh for 50 or the hr for 60.
I asked for a line up and she only called out 1 girl and that was Angela.
Angela is a petite girl who has a damn sexy face, asking to get pounded. Nice MM D’s popping out of her top and love the slightly braided blonde black hair. No real ass but she did have tattoos which I love as well. A large leg tattoo, a small one but her collar bone and one by her belly probably covering up a C section. Regardless, bad chick who’s down to have fun. She does have a raspy voice though it didn’t bother me much.
I requested her for the hour after haggling since the original lady wanted me for herself.
No TS offered. I did use the bathroom before the event and I did not like what I saw. A toilet in the standing shower. Didn’t look clean overall but I focused on just Angela.
Got myself on the massage table monger style and she did a below average massage. Points deducted for that. No oil. Just muscle pushing.
Then after 20min, a ST started and it was just ok. She was responsive to me touching UTC while she was at reach.
Flipped and she saw I was ready. Asked for a tip and I offered 120, she countered 140. I accepted and she stepped out to grab the gear.
Once back in she took her stuff off and damn, beautiful body on a petite Asian girl with sexy eyes that asked to be fucked. MM D’s were just gorgeous and made me want to devour BUT sad to report, she doesn’t let you go crazy and doesn’t like you playing with her nips. Also no daty….more points deducted.
CBJ was ok…and the various positions were fun and she was into it. Finished with standing up and her giving be a HJ and blowing on her. Wish it was a BBJ version of that though.
The other girl interrupted couple times telling her it’s almost times up and that she has other mongers waiting.
Got cleaned up …barely…she left the room and disappeared. No goodbye. No send off. I guess she went into the next room to another monger.
I left with a bottle of water and felt like I came here and conquered the best here and I that I won’t be back.

So to recap:

Pro’s - beautiful Angela with her gorgeous body that knows how to fuck.

Con’s -
traffic and parking is horrible here. Bathroom was disgusting.
Not many options of talent.
Interruptions.
No goodbye/send off as she has to rush to another customer.

I would recommend trying her if you haven’t but since i have already, I wouldn’t be back unless there is more talent that’s worth it.
200 all in.

More con’s than pro’s so will NOT recommend.

Tokyo Health Spa
LIC, NY