TOFTT Stephanie 631-855-8579

http://longisland.************/Fema...tcalls-gorgoues-face-and-hot-body-20/34742919

Saw her a few weeks ago. Had been looking at her posts and was tempted...couldn't find any info and she sounded nice over the phone promising no rush and to be accomodating so I had her come over one evening.
She is not the girl in the pucs but it's a fair representation. She is from the are she works in so I can understand her not posting real pics. 200/hr and I had planned to make her work the whole time.
She arrived, I had the donation out and she asked if it was for her and I said yes. She is attractive, slim, nice body. She seemed very quiet and laid back. We stripped and got on the bed and I tried to loosen her up but she was not really enthusiastic. She seemed shy. Everything covered...no kissing. She said she would kiss for extra but I knew it wasn't going to be something she was into so I just figured I would get to the fucking.
I had her stroke it a while then got the condom out.
I was feeling a little bored with her and was losing interest because she was so reserved that I just decided to put her on her stomach and pound her very very nice ass until I came.
I did that while holding her by the back of the neck and her body and ass are very nice.
After I was done only 30 mins had passed but I was not into having her stay any longer so I excused her and she dressed and left.
I would say YMMV with this one. If you can get her to loosen up a bit she could be a good fuck, but I wasn't into making such an effort that night.
She would have stayed had I wanted her to and her body is nice and slim with a great ass. Face is maybe a 7. She is young and will let you pound her out. Just seemed like I had to do all the work.
I won't repeat but she is a good looking young girl. Definitely worth a hhr try.

joejohnson seems to like this question "what part of -------- is this? " Seems like you need to stick to the Beginner thread. You will not win friends and influence this community if you keep this up. Never done the "deed" ? Go and do it , post something, then comment.

trial and error

do your research get out a map and go for it-I joined here in september(although I had to rethink my screen name and then changed it for anonymity) and since then I have had great experiences after reading and following the more experienced members. Yeah I've still made some horrendous errors in Judgement but it's through trial and error that you will find what you're looking for. Providers/amps come and go so if you get out there and give them a try you'll be ready to pull the trigger when the oppurtunity arises. Good providers book quickly and you have to be ready to jump on them when they are around. I started with some amps and now I can pretty much get what ever i'm looking for on any given day for the most part given proper $$ supplies. for example last night I went to meet a girl 45 minutes east she told me to bring what I thought would be good for 1hr(little strange) so after a week of texting with her I met her for the first time-she had even sent me a picture and she looked cute. As the story goes the picture was a year old and she 'd been living hard so she wasnt as cute. needless to say I got an hour for 140 banged the living hell out of her and got bbbjcim. I left completely drained -she sucked like a vacuum and did what ever i wanted. the moral of the story go out and get it !

And remember these statement from an old friend of mine "the worst piece of ass I ever had was wonderful" and "there is only two kinds of pussy, good and better".