TOFTT - Kelli - 631-432-5930

http://longisland.************/Fema...eauty-dont-miss-me-100-satisfying-24/50815001

Saw her ad, made an appointment, took the drive out to one of the hotels at 112 and the LIE. Took the 1oo half option. Got to the room, pictures were either not her or of her possibly 20 years ago (but I doubt it). I should have left then by I took the drive out and my other head was doing the thinking now. I asked her if anything was off limits and she stated no anal but everything else was ok. I specifically asked about DATY and she said yes to it. I gave the donation, went in for some DFK but was told no tongue was allowed (so much for everything else being on the board). We kissed a little, I worked on her breasts for a minute or two and she then went for the cover to give me a CBJ and asked what position I wanted. I was like "are you in a rush, take your time". She gave a decent (not great) CBJ but was rushing it. She again asked what position I wanted and I told her to lay back and proceeded in for some DATY. She told me no fingers inside her and then after about 3-4 minutes of DATY she again was rushing me as to what position I wanted. I told her to relax and she said that was all she allowed someone to go down on her. I was pissed so I just pulled her to the side of the bed, threw her legs up and gave it to her hard. After several minutes of this I told her to blow me some more. I asked for 69 and, of course, she said she does not do that. I finished up and then she gave me some Kleenex to clean up with (not even a wipe or a wet towel). I got dressed and got out of there quickly.

Appearance - 6, attitude - 3, CBJ - 5 Repeat? Definitely not. Stay away at all costs.