TOFTT 67 Harned Rd

Saw this advertised on CL phone 6314133078 thought Id give it a try. First a guy answers the phone saying " massage " I thought wierd I have never spoken to a guy when calling one of these places, anyway he gives me address and says 1 girl there Lucy is smokin hot and sets me an appt. This is a professional building in commack the good thing was it was Saturday and there was no one else in the building, they were the only ones open. I get there meet Lucy and she is pretty hot mid 30's nice body ( 8/10 ) and face (8/10 ), other girl was a little chunkier but seemed nice also. Get to room pay for hour $60, massage was very good however towel was on at all times says turn over for about 10 more min. massage then says ok baby done... I ask about ending she says massage only here, helps me get dressed and leaves room , any way good massage but if you want more stay away. On a side note when I left I called back and told the guy that if no extras are available then mb he should advertise in the theraputic section not the adult, told him that his convo. with me was misleading, telling me how hot and friendly she was also mentioned that there was an amp right next store at 149 that has a menu available any way he apolagized and said if I want to go back sometime hed give me an hour for 30 to make up for it and told me hes not the owner just doing someone a favor and he really doesnt know what goes on there that mb next time try other girl as lucy is new there. May try if I really need a massage only for the 30 it may b worth it.