TOFTT?- 585 Rt 112 Patchogue

I cant find this place anywhere on here so here goes.

I saw Annie? Anna? Anne? Not quite sure, i can't remember her exact name.

Lucy at the Hauppauge amp was busy, I didn't have time to wait as there were 2 people in front of me, so i decided to find a place on rt 112 that i remember someone having some action. But I don't have an iphone and couldn't access any reviews while i was on the road. So i just traveled down 112 looking for an Amp and i found one in the Danielle plaza, just about across the street from the midway motel.

Walk in, greeted by an Asian male, brought to the room by him and gave him the money. In walks a not attractive 50's asian woman, I'm not turned on at all, but i stayed. She leaves again and i strip and sit on the table and wait, she comes back and i'm totally naked sitting on the table ala genius, but i didn't even attemp to touch, she is not attractive. she motions for me to lay down. She puts a towel over me and give me a very good massage, much better than i expected. There were a few accidental? touches of the boys, and she spent a good 20 minutes on my back.

Remember, she's not sexy at all, so i didn't try any otc, although i did run my hand on her leg for about 30 seconds to let her know what i'm interested in. On the flip with only ten minutes left, she gives me a very good front massage for about ten minutes. No time left and the buzzer goes off, but she shuts it off and continues, goes right for the package, squirts some oil on and says "you do", so i say "no, you do", I had to say this three times for her to grab it. Her technique is what i would consider subpar, but she did try hard and it took me about ten minutes to pop due to her appearence. So a 40 minute message for 40 and i only left a 20 tip. She spoke English well, but had absolutely no personality.

Yea, I remember that place I think I posted a review somewhere on this blog when I went the girl was young and cute and the massage was sub-par I was told the same you do it shit. When I was walking out the guy kept trying to give me a card for 10 massages get 1 free...ha yea right you were better off going up the road towards main st.

September 22 is the anniversary of the most widely known version of an old vaudeville routine – the “Slowly I turned” shtick.

In this classic comedy bit, the name of a certain place causes a husband to recall how his wife ran away with another man and how he took his revenge on the wife-stealer when he found him.

The Three Stooges made “Niagara Falls” that place in their short film Gents Without Cents, which was released on September 22, 1944.

Today, most people know what comes after “Niagara Falls,” even if they never saw that Stooges film:

“Niagara Falls! Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch...”

As he says these words the husband gets so worked up he starts demonstrating on an innocent listener how he smacked, poked, punched and otherwise took his revenge on the wife-stealer. When the poor listener is reeling from the blows, the husband suddenly realizes what he’s doing, stops and apologizes.

Ah, but then, the listener accidentally mentions the place name again – triggering another “Slowly I turned” rant and another beating.

In Gents Without Cents, the Stooges do a stage show in which Moe and Larry both get triggered by “Niagara Falls” and Curly is the recipient of their smacks, pokes and punches.

Other comedians, such as Joey Faye and Abbott and Costello, did their own versions of the routine before and after the Stooges, using other trigger words.

But, for some reason, the Three Stooges’ Niagara Falls version is the one that has stuck in our language and brains. Along with those eloquent words: “Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!”

....But, for some reason, the Three Stooges’ Niagara Falls version is the one that has stuck in our language and brains. Along with those eloquent words: “Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!”
The A&C Niagara Falls version is the one I remember seeing as a kid in the 50's. I was never a fan of the 3 Stooges.

Last edited:
I thought A/C did sasquahanna hat comp.
real comedy back then, didn't have to be a potty mouth to get a laugh.
anyway, thanks for bringing it up genius, it brought back some good memories.
happy and healthy to all.

just curious, what should a first post be? A review? I dont think anyone would put stock into a review if it was my first post.
Sure they would.
Just put in enough details: who, what,where, how much, etc.

Read some of my reviews and follow the same format.

Last edited: