TOFTT 516-592-8585 Farmingdale

Haven't seen any reviews on this place. I don't monger much but felt I needed to add to the board.

Been to this place a few times ans service is hit or miss. I perfer a good Massage with a HR to end. Everytime I've gone here there sems to be a new girl or 2. I had CiCi this time. Called they said come over. When I get there she's wearing a lab coat.I'm thinking not a good sign. Go for the hour as I normally do, get undressed and lay on the table. She comes in and starts a soft massage, almost like a ST mostly on by back and rear. I'm guesing after about 20 min she ask me to flip. I'm thinking now what a lame massage, never did my legs or arms but she did reach under a couple of times and no hot towel.

On the flip she when right to work on the boys. After a few min she asks if I want oil. Sure a little, then she asks if I want the hand or then gives me the universal BJ motion. First time I was asked this at this place. I went with the hand, not bad but the lame massage kinda killed the experence. A little OTC bottom and UTC top. Finished up and she worked my shoulders and face a little. Then she says times up. Ok, I'm thinking this doesn't seem like an hour but I may be wrong. As I walk out I check the time and it's only been about 45-50 min. Guess this place turned into a pump and dump place.

Damage 60/40. Massage 1, Looks 6, Age I'm guessing mid 30's. Like I said earlier I like a good massage and HR, not into the FS/BJ places so I won't be going back to this place.

More may be available here but I didn't travel down that road. If your looking for a decent massage this is NOT your place. Stay safe everyone.

Sysad,

Though you did not know that this is probably a FS AMP upon arrival, they rarely go the full hour. And most times, if you elect the 1/2 hour session, you can go over it by ten minutes though they complain. So the difference between the 1/2 and the hour is 5 minutes. Might as well always take the half and then up it if time is tight.

Thank you for the review.

Last edited:
Paper,

Been to this place a few times but haven't been in a few months and always took the hr without any issues. They must have changed up the menu between the last time I was there and now.

CiCi is ok at the business but if she's not there it's not worth the $. Last time I got the feeling that it was only a matter of time before the shutdown after the nasty look from the South Bay receptionist.