Toftt ☆《《s e x y》》latina☆ shane☆☆ 516-743-7977

saw this girl about a week ago or so around 12 o'clock... let me tell you not worth the time or money. she works out of the place on portion road. she works with a few other girls also outa the same building. called her up and made an appointment.. got there and she said 150 hh or 200 for hr, i took the half. bad idea.... first off the room was sub 50 degrees, so cold i did not want to take my clothes off. i lay down on the table, she come in bra and panties and starts a shitty half hatred massage, goes for about 15 min or so then on the flip she takes off the bra and says "dont touch my nipples" lol ok sounds great. so i make my way down stairs... she said "dont touch my ass or pussy either..." now im thinking to my self.... wtf you want me to jerk myself off also for 150 bucks? she starts a shitty hand job for 10 or so minutes and keeps telling me my time is almost up do i want more? i say just finish.... so the 1/2 hour comes and she says ok times up.. so i say fuck this gather my clothes and leave.... will never go back.... forgot to add, i had called her the week before she said come at 1... i got there called no answer. called 3 more times and finally she says sorry i double booked u wanna come back around 3?... i should have know at that point it was a waste of time... well you live you learn.. now you guys know not to see this one unless u want a shitty hj with no completion, in a cold room and o yea.. keep you hands to yourself :). BTW shes not 28 more like 43... good hunting guys. BB

http://longisland.************/Body...le-body-rubs-close-to-bohemia-28/45708915☆《《S E X Y》》LATINA☆ SHANE☆☆ Incredible Body RUBS close to Bohemia - 28
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:04 PM
Reply: click here

☆《《S E X Y》》LATINA☆ SHANE☆☆ Incredible Body RUBS close to Bohemia - 28
Im a unique beauty and one of a kind.
Lets have FUN! I am curvy, and pretty. Come touch my body and I will touch yours. U will experience an incredible time. I keep all my clients happy. Try me!

BDSM is also available for you submissive boys. ask about that if you are interested. text or call.

Shane
516-743-7977

I do not pick up blocked numbers
Poster's age: 28

• Post ID: 45708915 longisland
Email this ad