Titling reviews

By now, you all should have seen that some reviews have a title above the review that says:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I have been adding that to the reviews whenever I come across a review, so that members can go into a thread and do a search on those exact three words in order to get a list of the reviews in that thread.

I'm not going to be doing that anymore. For two reasons. First, you guys are capable of doing it yourselves, per the formula below.

The correct format is UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW with these features:
ALL CAPS
BOLD TYPE
REDDEST RED (second column in the third row)
FONT SIZE 7
VERDANA FONT

If you don't want to bother to follow the formula exactly, you must at least use the three words in that exact order. And it would be better at a minimum to post it in caps and in red. Whether you want to go the extra steps to add the bold type, larger font size, and the specified font is up to you, as these distinctions won't affect the search results.

The second reason I am no longer going to notate reviews in this manner is because it has become increasingly difficult for me to ascertain exactly which of your posts are reviews. Sometimes you are merely making comments that wind up containing review details. Other times, you are making what you think are reviews, but are actually only comments according to the generally accepted principles for a review on UG. Since I am not a mind reader, I cannot be certain what your intentions were. So it would be better if you labeled it yourself. Which brings us back full circle to the first reason.

Your cooperation will be appreciated by myself, Slinky, and the other members.