Tipping

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Ok. I've been on a hunt for the sent, the right spot to ease the urge. I have not made a review on what I'm talking about, but recently I've been on the hunt for Latinas, I looked thru adds on a site and found a few on the bronx, some host at there house, some is like a "mini store " in an apartment and advertise a qv,hh and hr. For example if they are advertising a 60 qv, you go get the 15 mins in, and then the chick ask you or tries to hint at a tip, should you or would you pay it? I'm saying it's no god dam AMP. You paying your QV fee. Just like if you went to a hotel provider, say you pay 150hr to a provider, are you really leaving a tip??? Or is anyone leaving a tip if you paying an independent more than the asking amount??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sometimes they they try to upsell stuff like bbbj or anal.
Unless you are getting something other than the standard suck to get hard then cfs I won't even consider tipping them. Defeats the purpose of going to a fasthouse.
Some girls try to ask for a tip for bbbj.

But in general, no, don't tip at a fasthouse.

But, then again, sometimes it is just hard to say "no." If you are leaving happy, you don't want to spoil the mood. so maybe you counter with a smaller tip and explain. It is hard because you think you had a bargain but then you didn't. But, damn-it. you hate to see any girl "pout," and you worry about your "next time you see her," or even if you vow never to see her again, you don't want the door slammed and the aura of "cheapskate" emerging. It spoils the ride home

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
That's why I only bring what I'm gonna give for the amount of time I'm looking for. Like a time a few weeks ago I contacted one of those asian setups in a hotel with a 130 fee, do you really think I'm gonna give a "tip"? For that I go to an Amp pay the house fee and give the standard benjamin for the time. Shit I have a budget too you know lol

That's why I only bring what I'm gonna give for the amount of time I'm looking for. Like a time a few weeks ago I contacted one of those asian setups in a hotel with a 130 fee, do you really think I'm gonna give a "tip"? For that I go to an Amp pay the house fee and give the standard benjamin for the time. Shit I have a budget too you know lol
They are appreciative of a couple of bucks..$5.00.

I bring the Madam fruits and egg yolk custard pies. Everybody should be happy. Who isn't happy to see Santa Claus? Kindness and good will is contagious. It just sets the mood.

I tip at agency or fast houses - they have to share the $ with the house or the owner, so upselling and tips is their chance to make something. Indy's I usually don't, or maybe just round it up if it's cheap, but I figure they are the owners, so...