Tipping Is Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally someone who feels me, kinda

Originally posted by DannyNJ
TIPS = "To Insure Proper Service", right?

Personally it would be a cold day in hell before I'd tip prior to this type of service BUT.... I can also see the flip side because in many years of bartending, the guy who slipped me $20 at the beginning of the night was always guaranteed to get his later drinks very quickly (regardless of how many people were at the bar). Guess it all depends on the clients preference.
thankyou for seeing where im coming from, please understand that im not asking for a tip up front for no reason, i am saying to the guys dont promise me a good tip then tip me $20.00 after i have done things that i normally wouldnt even do with my boyfriend

Re: finally someone who feels me, kinda

Originally posted by talula

thankyou for seeing where im coming from, please understand that im not asking for a tip up front for no reason, i am saying to the guys dont promise me a good tip then tip me $20.00 after i have done things that i normally wouldnt even do with my boyfriend
Talula, now this is a whole different story!

If he promises you a good tip and you do what he wants for the tip, and he stiffs you, then thats another story! I had this happen to me once..Only once. If I hear I will tip you X amount for this or that, we are going to get the tip FIRST!

A man who promises a good tip for extra service, and then doesnt give that tip is wrong. But I still dont need a tip up front, unless like in that case, it is a tip for something he wants extra in the session..

I know I wasnt asked but to me a good tip is 40 and up.

A 100 dollar and up tip gets you a session, next time we meet, that will have you thinking about and jerking off to for months.. :D

"dont hate me because im beautiful"

ok...what TV commercial is that from.... and/or who was the famous actress who starred in it.

btw... Talula, justlooking is most certainly a guy (i can vouch for him), however... maybe he's just on the rag today...... (does that count?).

by KimmieA 100 dollar and up tip gets you a session, next time we meet, that will have you thinking about and jerking off to for months.. :D
kimmie if thats the case then you'd probably marry me after one of my infamous tips. (i was royally reamed back on JAG over my tipping procedures)

Brooke Shields..For Calvin Klein jeans.. She was about 14 years old at the time that commercial was shot.

I dont hate any woman that is beautiful. I wanna have sex with them ;)

Originally posted by Ozzy
"dont hate me because im beautiful"

kimmie if thats the case then you'd probably marry me after one of my infamous tips. (i was royally reamed back on JAG over my tipping procedures)
Marry? No no no..Its more fun being a mistress!!

If you do tip that well, I would suck so hard that large ego of yours would cum right out of you! ;)

there's a famous thread on JAG called "wooing your provider"....

i pretty much became the most hated 'john' among his peers after that one.

kimmie.... as i said i've rarely tipped before a session and when done afterwards it's usally done inconspicuously (unless they count it before i leave). i'm not the type to wave some $$'s in someones face and/or ask for extras. maybe thats the reason so many woman (after they've met me) in this business respect me......... and they seem to be the only ones.

and they're the only ones who count as far as i'm concerned.

What can I tell you?

Sometimes someone who sounds like a troll just turns out to be honest.

(I do think that Talula/Cory maybe should modify her approach to pricing, if she plans to operate in any sector above the bargain basement.)

well..... a lot of people seem to be agreeing with me lately and it's annoying. so maybe i like that persecution stuff.

so who was it who said..."to love me is to hate me"

Re: Re: finally someone who feels me, kinda

Originally posted by Kimmie
If I hear I will tip you X amount for this or that, we are going to get the tip FIRST!
Just to be painfully obvious about it, once again it turns out that nobody is really disagreeing about anything.

Because "I will pay you $X for Y" is not a tip. It's a fee. Wanting fees up front is a whole different thing from wanting tips up front. I don't think anyone here would begrudge an upfront fee demand.

(But just speaking for myself, even though it costs me more in the end (no pun intended), I'd rather pay someone $500 an hour than pay her $300 an hour and have to hear her say, in the middle of the session, if you want me to do Y that'll cost an extra $100. I just hate that. To me -- here it comes, now everybody'll hate me more than Ozzy thinks they hate him -- it reeks of the street.)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
To go even further than justlooking, I hate the idea that "my standard session is crap, if you want the good stuff it will cost you more". Could anyone imagine going to a restaurant and being told "yeah, those are the prices on the menu, but if you want the food that the reviewers who said we were good got, it's going to cost you extra" ? I also think it's a bad business practice. if you offer bad service at any price you "cheapen your brand". I would suggest instead coming up with a pricing model that you could live with. Especially if you are an indendant, I think it's a bit of a rip-off to "withhold service" when someone pays you the price you quote, because you actually want to get more than you quoted. In fact, that's close to the textbook definition of a 'con", bait and switch ( service wise ), etc.

And to really put the icing on the cake: those who have listened to me spew my nonsense for a number of years know that I don't think there is anything wrong with "prostitution", and think that it's less "wrong" than some attorney doing something they didn't want because it was a well paying job. However, when I hear some "working person" say they did something that they wouldn't even do with their boyfriend because of a tip promissed, it makes my skin crawl. We constantly hear of how working girls love their clients and their work...well that statement certainly puts the lie to that concept, now doesn't it ? How can one claim to be doing something which they wouldn't even do for a 'loved one", and still want people to believe that they enjoy doing it ?

Now, this doesn't mean that all clients get treated the same. There's always little things you can do here or there as niceties for you best customers. But I wasn't born yesterday - I've run service businesses for over 25 years, and I know what I'm hearing, so let's not pretend that we're not talking about not giving you best shot for what has been promised at a given price. I know this job is tough. Guess what ? Everyone's job is tough. Mine too. But if any of my service professionals ( attorney's, accountants, etc. ) came to me and expected more money for service which we had agreed to for a given price, in order to "do the right job", they'd be shitting thru a new asshole.

A "tip" is a gratuity for exemplary service, not part of the fee structure, unless you are a rip-off.

DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO

Several times in this thread, I typed things that said a lot of that stuff (although not as well), but I ended up deleting them because I was afraid they were too nasty.

Guess there are advantages to being the APM.

(Or just having balls.)

Down boys..

I wasnt referring to get better service for an extra fee, I meant doing things that you dont usually do and the gentleman wanted you to do them for a nice tip.

Tip is the word they use, not me.

Now, what is it I dont usually do but am asked to do for a tip? Can't tell ya that one. But use your imagination.

You see, that just takes an approach to sessions that is totally alien to me. If someone wants to give me a rim job, I'm very happy to accept it. But I'm not going to say to someone, either at the beginning of the session or, even worse, in the middle of it, "Give me a rim job and I'll give you an extra $100." That's just not the way I like my sessions to go. I like it to seem like something that might actually be happening. I guess I just don't maintain a healthy enough sense of alienation.

JL I understand where you are cumming from! But there are men out there who do say in the middle, ok can we do this? Depending on how unusual it is I do it, otherwise I inform them maybe next time, just please let me know before hand.

BTW I love to hate you and Ozzy..

Status
Not open for further replies.