Tipping Is Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to agree with occasionalhobbyist. you give your point of view and others disagree and suddenly we are jumping down your throat? if you don't want to know what people think don't start a thread.

I see a huge difference between tipping and negotiating for extras. however, and i've never seen you so i may be wrong, i hae a sense that if you were to ask me for a tip "upfront" i would give my standard answer, that i do not tip before a service is provided. you should bear in mind that this is not something i have always done, but a lesson that i've learned, that in my experience i never, not one time, felt like i got my moneys worth when the tipping was done in advance, and also felt like the tip was totally unappreciated. i also sense that my refusal to tip upfront would then put you in a sour mood, and the whole session would be affected. after a crappy session, i am not likely to tip, because i have already paid a lot of money and got a substandard session.

you on the other hand might think that you are glad you were mechanical etc and did not put any real effort in because i did not tip to your expectation.

now again you've never seen me, and i will admit i am not a frequent hobbyist, but when i decide to see a provider i ahve no problem paying or tipping, and certainly would not expect to get some free extras.

i think however that you should be honest and tell a client up front, if i don't get xyz tip up front then the ramifications will be abc. be honest with yourself, what are the ramifications of refusal to tip up front, then tell your client.

as stated above god gives you two ears and one mouth so listen twice as much as you talk.

good luck, i think you will need it.

Originally posted by footy3

good luck, i think you will need it.
Complains and more complains...both treads by Talula are generating the same kind of response.
If you're not able to "provide" what your client expects from you, then change your job....period.
All I read is whinning about this and that...where is the FUN??? where is the pleasure of the business???
I thought when a guy look for a provider is because he wants to relax, relieve his stress...enjoy some hot, different and fun sex plus some non frills light conversation combined with a nice massage.
If he needs to hear antics about money, his performance/size or get a mechanical session (including the spitting thing) he doesn't need to go to a provider, he can find all that, for free, in the comfort of his home.

BRAVO!!!!! Betty. You said it best.
I usually only post on the massage boards, BUT............
Enjoy guys, isn't that what it is all about?
Betty, if I ever get down to your area, I will definately look forward to spending time with you.
Ciscook

Originally posted by betty_snj
If he needs to hear antics about money, his performance/size or get a mechanical session (including the spitting thing) he doesn't need to go to a provider, he can find all that, for free, in the comfort of his home.
Well said. Some of us even have wives/gf's who may be more fuckable than talula

TIP AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS ALL INCLUSIVE..

Tipping is something most PEOPLE dont know much about, that's why I have made my session all inclusive. Payment is made up front and you have your full time to enjoy your session instead of worrying or thinking about what other monies will Be expected of you.. and I am not expecting anything extra, I have already been paid so I give my all in all my sessions and thats why I limit the amount of sessions done per day. I prefer to enjoy my time and make it a true Girl Friend Eperience.. for me I even added some extras to that and make is a FGFE or French GirlFriend Experience + because I am very oral and believe I am open to way more than most girl friends..

Ever have a girlfriend who required you to give her money for each thing she would do with you? Of course not.. She gets your money first. Hehe...

But in all seriousness..Since I am very Oral and open to all Ideas my session is completely customized to the desires and interests of the "Boy Friend" I am with.

Sad to see that the agencies are making the girls beg for tips just to make some money.. but guess thats why I have always been independent.. I even design and maintain my ownwebsite and email.. although it does take a lot of time..

Starting new business now, plan on 6 figure income soon anyone looking for the same email me and maybe we will get there together.. XOXO JUBILEE BIJULIET.COM XOXO

Tipping....my 2 cents

This is the most service oriented business I can think of. If one expects a tip upfront, well, she is in the wrong business. A provider that offers exceptional service every time will be well tipped by most clients. If she feels her services offered are not compensated fully, she has two choices. Raise prices or stop complaining. If I consider a session to be great, I always tip accordingly. Half a buck is for good session and I will go up to 100 if my world was rocked.

justme

homo economicus
I wonder what some of the providors around here would think of all the business professionals in the world who would be insulted if they were offered a tip - before, during, or after a service is rendered.

Originally posted by justme
I wonder what some of the providors around here would think of all the business professionals in the world who would be insulted if they were offered a tip - before, during, or after a service is rendered.
I personally wouldnt ask those professionals to blow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.