Tinder...? Anyone getting action here

I have had some success also as recent as a few weeks ago. I’m super stealth on there , therefore it’s much more difficult for me to bag a live one. My sweet spot is
Late 30’s to early 50’s milfs, divorced or on the verge. It varies wildly. Keep in mind that it’s a grind and you must put in a lot of shoe shine and pump them up, if I get them to meet I’m 9/10 in sealing the deal with repeat action. For me it’s difficult to find same situation up front and not lying about it, they may blow u up if u don’t come correct, hence my lower numbers. If I was single I would probably monger 1-4x a year.
Happy Hunting…..

Not much on personal info, burner email and phone #. Yes you get better results with pictures but I don’t do face pics as I don’t want anyone to see me and feel compelled to inform my SO. Some guys just put up face pics and get more hits but risk not being anonymous

Are we talking about off the boat Asians or hipster 3rd or 4th generation?

Also to give us a clue as to who they are fucking would you mind giving your approximate age and Ethnicity?

These details would help other guys decide if young Asians would be worth trying.

Younger 2nd or 3rd generation asians. Usually my opening with them is about crypto and nfts, they seem to love that.

Attempted to join today using burner phone - I assumed the burner would be used to verify phone number, but I was called 3 times (from 3 different numbers) leaving follow up message on hos to complete my sign up-
Not worth effort
I’ll stick to my routine’s

Have been having a lot of luck with Tinder last month. Fucking one chick a week and matching with many.
All between 28-35 and just complete sluts who probably haven’t learned the world of SA yet or feel ashamed to fuck for money.
Some of the successes are a better turn around than dealing with providers. For instance I matched with a girl late last night, chit chatted briefly this afternoon and was sucking & fucking in my car tonight after fingering her pussy and asshole with her big pierced tits in my face.
They are out there and horny as ever - I should add im 35, above average looking and heavily tattooed. Hitting a niche bracket for many women.
If your in my age area and an attractive guy jump back in and have fun.

As a sex addict I try to parade around all areas of the building. Lately theres been alot of success in them all although I have been putting off getting into my Flushing AMP phase after years of studying @genius intel.

been using pof and hinge ... pof is pretty much dead, girls will respond two or three times and just suddenly take themselves off the site.
match with some on hinge but it usually doesnt go anywhere, some dont want to give out phone numbers just stay on social media or give txt app numbers. seems so hard to get anyone to meet now.

im in better shape right now than ever but i have all pics in tank tops and shirtless and shredded ... maybe thats somehow the problem?

some women have told me theyre intimidated,, i think thats pretty dumb.

billyS

Reign of Terror
been using pof and hinge ... pof is pretty much dead, girls will respond two or three times and just suddenly take themselves off the site.
match with some on hinge but it usually doesnt go anywhere, some dont want to give out phone numbers just stay on social media or give txt app numbers. seems so hard to get anyone to meet now.

im in better shape right now than ever but i have all pics in tank tops and shirtless and shredded ... maybe thats somehow the problem?

some women have told me theyre intimidated,, i think thats pretty dumb.
I've read on civilian sites that girls don't like it when guys main posts are shirtless gym selfies. And I've seen woman echo that thought many times.

They say it makes a guy come off as vain and is a turn off.

They also say it makes it seem like he is obsessed with the gym and probably doesn't have time for her.

And yes some woman who aren't in shape are intimidated by a fit guy because it reminds them they are flabby.

@billyS highlights all good points I agree with.

Dont go crazy with photos like that. Keep it to one nice of face, one showing muscle or physique in normal clothes, one in an activity or hobby etc etc.

the girls I have been having success with are as Billy nailed - 6s that could be 8s if they took care of themself more physically. Not fat by any means and pretty girls. Its just apparent they live a sedentary lifestyle.

some of these girls right off the bat are saying slutty things, others express fucking but wanting to get to know first which usually goes right out the window when you meet up.

whoever suggested the meadowbrook motor lodge in jericho a while back, thanks. That is my go to with most of these girls, some will do shit in car but the motel is great for NP4P.

Dont go crazy with photos like that. Keep it to one nice of face, one showing muscle or physique in normal clothes, one in an activity or hobby etc etc.

the girls I have been having success with are as Billy nailed - 6s that could be 8s if they took care of themself more physically. Not fat by any means and pretty girls. Its just apparent they live a sedentary lifestyle.

some of these girls right off the bat are saying slutty things, others express fucking but wanting to get to know first which usually goes right out the window when you meet up.

whoever suggested the meadowbrook motor lodge in jericho a while back, thanks. That is my go to with most of these girls, some will do shit in car but the motel is great for NP4P.
Just curious about Meadowbrook Motor Lodge..I read a lotta crazy shit about it.
Can you confirm it's Not the type of place you would take a SO to??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just curious about Meadowbrook Motor Lodge..I read a lotta crazy shit about it.
Can you confirm it's Not the type of place you would take a SO to??
I haven't been there since 2017 but I used it for an affair for 12 years.

Nothing funky there, in fact it was more for people have affairs then hookers using it.

Not sure if that's changed.

billyS

Reign of Terror

That was me who suggested the Meadowbrook in Jericho.
We actually had a set room that I'd call for on a Friday around lunch and Alexandra would save it for us.

I haven't been there since 2017 but I used it for an affair for 12 years.

Nothing funky there, in fact it was more for people have affairs then hookers using it.

Not sure if that's changed.
yeah def more of an affair type of place, actually have never seen a pimp or hooker type in or around lot. I dont see why you couldn’t take an SO there @LorenzoDeMedici - its surely a better option than the motels west on jericho tpk in Westbury.
the rooms are a bit nicer/clean for a fuck motel and the one side has mirrored rooms if your into that. They are really cheap and dont ask for ID. Thanks for the recommendation Bill.

I have had limited success on Tinder, but
Have fucked 3 in the last year. One was a
4, one was a 6 and the last one 8.
I’m above average looking, clean cut, but up front about my so, if I lied I would double my number but I don’t want to run into a situation where she goes crazy if she see me out with the fam.

OK So I had to Come back to this!
I Google map the place >> click on the pics
And 3 things jump out at me:
#1 in like the 16th picture that shows TV monitor with Party going on.... I KNOW some of those FUCKING People. Specifically the guy with Red Shirt & 2 girls in the center
#2 IN 21st picture. It would seem you could only get that angle (In the Room of Woman unpacking on Bed) from a camera "Mounted" way high on the wall...Could be wrong but hmmmmmmm??
#3 Lastly I can definitey identify pic #60. I've had a few cigars with that guy

billyS

Reign of Terror
OK So I had to Come back to this!
I Google map the place >> click on the pics
And 3 things jump out at me:
#1 in like the 16th picture that shows TV monitor with Party going on.... I KNOW some of those FUCKING People. Specifically the guy with Red Shirt & 2 girls in the center
#2 IN 21st picture. It would seem you could only get that angle (In the Room of Woman unpacking on Bed) from a camera "Mounted" way high on the wall...Could be wrong but hmmmmmmm??
#3 Lastly I can definitey identify pic #60. I've had a few cigars with that guy
Are you talking about the Meadowbrook?