Tickle the Taint

On tonight's episode of Denis Leary's "Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll," Leary's character's girlfriend/bandmate is explaining how she makes guys go wild while giving them blowjobs. "I tickle the taint," she simply says.

What technique(s) have you encountered while a girl is going down on you that made the experience extra special? Providers are also welcome to chime in and reveal their secrets.

pokler

Power Bottom
On tonight's episode of Denis Leary's "Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll," Leary's character's girlfriend/bandmate is explaining how she makes guys go wild while giving them blowjobs. "I tickle the taint," she simply says.

What technique(s) have you encountered while a girl is going down on you that made the experience extra special? Providers are also welcome to chime in and reveal their secrets.
Had a beautiful girl from Mali tonight give be a BBbj as she put a small vibrator on but not in my ass as her other hand played with my nipple.

I'm a big fan of getting my nuts squeezed like a stress ball - sounds painful but if she does it at just the right time, it's like squeezing the air out of a balloon.