Throw (it) back Thursday: musings of a buttophiliac

A friend of mine was talking about #TBT (Throwback Thursday) making the rounds on SM. Monger me thought about adding the "IT", making it more relevant for us folks.

I realized that me being a butt man started when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I was probably 2 feet nothing, surrounded by females: aunts, sisters, their friends, etc.

The butt must have been at my eye level. I recall punching and pinching whichever orb was near me. I could hear the giggles, laughter and screams with the invariable "how cute!!" (I was, I looked at my pics from way back).

Soon the women folk around me were walking around, covering their butts with their hands, or walking backwards. "Watch out for little mister fast hands" they'd say. This made me proud and happy and I didnt need much encouragement after that.

Flash forward, here I am. Never ceased to be a butt man. I mean, I could appreciate a cute smile, pretty hair, nice boobs, sure. But the butt: that was the clincher. It had to be a certain way, a certain shape, heft, curve.

Even here on UG, butt shape gets the short end of the stick, description wise. I mean, what, precisely, is a "Latina ass" or "AMP ass" or "Phat ass" as in PAWG? Of course, we kinda know, but are we ok with "kinda" knowing?

Boobs, on the other hand, have a better deal. We KNOW what 32B vs 36DD means.

Butt lovers, chime in please!

V

A friend of mine was talking about #TBT (Throwback Thursday) making the rounds on SM. Monger me thought about adding the "IT", making it more relevant for us folks.

I realized that me being a butt man started when I was about 4 or 5 years old. I was probably 2 feet nothing, surrounded by females: aunts, sisters, their friends, etc.

The butt must have been at my eye level. I recall punching and pinching whichever orb was near me. I could hear the giggles, laughter and screams with the invariable "how cute!!" (I was, I looked at my pics from way back).

Soon the women folk around me were walking around, covering their butts with their hands, or walking backwards. "Watch out for little mister fast hands" they'd say. This made me proud and happy and I didnt need much encouragement after that.

Flash forward, here I am. Never ceased to be a butt man. I mean, I could appreciate a cute smile, pretty hair, nice boobs, sure. But the butt: that was the clincher. It had to be a certain way, a certain shape, heft, curve.

Even here on UG, butt shape gets the short end of the stick, description wise. I mean, what, precisely, is a "Latina ass" or "AMP ass" or "Phat ass" as in PAWG? Of course, we kinda know, but are we ok with "kinda" knowing?

Boobs, on the other hand, have a better deal. We KNOW what 32B vs 36DD means.

Butt lovers, chime in please!

V
Well Vad1 I am glad you brought this up, as I too am a booty brethren!

I love a nice jammy, juicy, jiggly ass. I call that the 3J-Jammy. Now this does not constitute a sloppy, fat, or cottage cheese break stone booty. I am not a fan of those types of asses. Nor am I a fan of these new reshaped and plastic surgery saggy asses. I like them natural.

Now, I also like a nice toned athletic ass. Tight, not a lot of jiggle with a "thumb rest" on her lower back.

Who doesn't love a nice bubble butt? Usually the best Bubbles are on the WOC's.

I Love the way yoga pants enhance all these delicious butts, a tight mini skirt, and some sexy panties always look spectacular on a nice ass.

Even these new wider hip jeans the ladies are wearing today make the booty's look so delicious.

I am an ASS-FENE for sure!

@NINE-LIVES, thanks for the comments!

Thumb rest ... on sacral dimples. Man, that's LIVING, lol!

Yea, you know IT when you see it, sure ... but while sharing a review, then it's up for grabs. Especially if you have to pay it to see it; you find that the reviewer likes a certain type of butt, that's not your piece of cake (throwing in a few puns here ...)

Say ... the classic measurements of a woman ... used to be something like 36-24-36. Waist to hip ratio is 2:3. If you like a bigger overall butt, let's say 36-24-40 is more your style, waist to hip is 3:5.

(Should have been a tailor)

This doesn't say what makes up the 40", like the qualifier of boobs being the alphabets that follow; the difference between a 36 A and 36 DD is huge!

Should have alphabets after butt size. Should start with you, @NINE-LIVES ... what "cup" size is a 3J-Jammy?

Any takers?

V

@NINE-LIVES, thanks for the comments!

Thumb rest ... on sacral dimples. Man, that's LIVING, lol!

Yea, you know IT when you see it, sure ... but while sharing a review, then it's up for grabs. Especially if you have to pay it to see it; you find that the reviewer likes a certain type of butt, that's not your piece of cake (throwing in a few puns here ...)

Say ... the classic measurements of a woman ... used to be something like 36-24-36. Waist to hip ratio is 2:3. If you like a bigger overall butt, let's say 36-24-40 is more your style, waist to hip is 3:5.

(Should have been a tailor)

This doesn't say what makes up the 40", like the qualifier of boobs being the alphabets that follow; the difference between a 36 A and 36 DD is huge!

Should have alphabets after butt size. Should start with you, @NINE-LIVES ... what "cup" size is a 3J-Jammy?

Any takers?

V
Cup size for the 3J Jammy is a nice FULL C for sure!

@NINE-LIVES ... I was talking about the butt's "cup size", lol!

Nice review on 'Hermes', btw. Havent seen her, probably never will as she is in the city; but her pics suggest she has "compass" tits. 'Draw a 5" radius with the nipple at the center' - her boobs seem like perfect circles!

No such point of reference for a butt-cheek, which, unfortunately (?) does not have a nipple like center ... hmmm ...

V

@NINE-LIVES ... I was talking about the butt's "cup size", lol!

Nice review on 'Hermes', btw. Havent seen her, probably never will as she is in the city; but her pics suggest she has "compass" tits. 'Draw a 5" radius with the nipple at the center' - her boobs seem like perfect circles!

No such point of reference for a butt-cheek, which, unfortunately (?) does not have a nipple like center ... hmmm ...

V
Vad, she is in Flushing, not city. 5 minutes off the LIE. That jammy ass of hers is Worth the trip :p

The walk:

Hang out at malls. Some of the women do power walking. Yoga pants clad. Nice.

Mark a point (imaginary of course) on what appears to be the most prominent part of a cheek.

That point traces a right-angled triangle, apex down, while walking, in a cheek with good tone. The apex can be slightly blunted into a small curve in a slightly less toned butt.

The same point traces a quadrilateral in a fleshier cheek - or while lazy walking.

If point retraces, then that's a jiggly butt ... not necessarily a bad thing to see. Behind closed doors ... that's another story.

Thoughts, apart from "I have too much time on my hands"?

V

The walk:

Hang out at malls. Some of the women do power walking. Yoga pants clad. Nice.

Mark a point (imaginary of course) on what appears to be the most prominent part of a cheek.

That point traces a right-angled triangle, apex down, while walking, in a cheek with good tone. The apex can be slightly blunted into a small curve in a slightly less toned butt.

The same point traces a quadrilateral in a fleshier cheek - or while lazy walking.

If point retraces, then that's a jiggly butt ... not necessarily a bad thing to see. Behind closed doors ... that's another story.

Thoughts, apart from "I have too much time on my hands"?

V
I didn't take geometry so I couldn't follow that

The talk:

Hi, this is your (female) butt. Vad1 is interested only in my kind and asked my male counterpart to take a seat ...

Top down, I start about the place where a belt would go and end where I get nicely tucked in at the top of thighs. This is about a span to 1.5 span in length.

Front to back, I start about mid thigh and go all the way to where I max out. This is about 1.5 span. Some girls fill me with stuff till that's about 3 spans. Why? I'm gym friendly, take me there instead ...

Side to side, what you gentlemen air-draw with a wolf whistle when describing me, very flattering, thank you! Generally called hips, but it's all me really!

That's me in 3D.

Most of you gentlemen are interested in what's in my recesses; of course I get it but also love the incidental attention.

That's my TED talk, I will sit myself down.
Bottom line, yes I do talk, it says so in my other name ...butttalks

V

The talk:

Hi, this is your (female) butt. Vad1 is interested only in my kind and asked my male counterpart to take a seat ...

Top down, I start about the place where a belt would go and end where I get nicely tucked in at the top of thighs. This is about a span to 1.5 span in length.

Front to back, I start about mid thigh and go all the way to where I max out. This is about 1.5 span. Some girls fill me with stuff till that's about 3 spans. Why? I'm gym friendly, take me there instead ...

Side to side, what you gentlemen air-draw with a wolf whistle when describing me, very flattering, thank you! Generally called hips, but it's all me really!

That's me in 3D.

Most of you gentlemen are interested in what's in my recesses; of course I get it but also love the incidental attention.

That's my TED talk, I will sit myself down.
Bottom line, yes I do talk, it says so in my other name ...butttalks

V
Crack is whack my friend