Threesome with another male friend and provider

Ok, so tomorrow is going to be a first. I had asked someone I had seen a few times before if they were open to a threesome. This was in hopes of them bringing another girl in.

She said yes, however, she wanted me to bring a male friend in. After a slight pause I was kind of turned on by the idea. I had a friend in mind and I really don't care if he
sees my junk or not. It took a little convincing with him but he is down for it.

Anyone ever do this before? Any tips or pointers on how to work with another guy sharing the girl?

Bi stuff was brought up and I'm a kinky horny bastard who experimented when I was younger. I have no problem trying it again but not sure about my friend. He knows I've tried it.

Should be fun just looking for tips from anyone experienced in this.

Thanks

Your 3some is called the devil 3some i think it's called. I've done the 2 girl threesome, it's pretty fun!!A lot of providers advertise 3some when they put "ask about my friend special or 2 girls for etc "etc. I'm actually looking for harem 3 girls or more ( if I could I would book 4!!) anyone up for a trip to Mexico or China lol

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
About 8 years ago there was a "meet and greet" organised on another site. The NY moderator thought he was "all that" because he got lap dances from 3 of the women who attended (even though it wasn't "that type" of event). But then after it was over me and 7 of the women went back to Mickey the Milf's apartment and I was the 8th lesbian in an 8 lesbian orgy.

About 8 years ago there was a "meet and greet" organised on another site. The NY moderator thought he was "all that" because he got lap dances from 3 of the women who attended (even though it wasn't "that type" of event). But then after it was over me and 7 of the women went back to Mickey the Milf's apartment and I was the 8th lesbian in an 8 lesbian orgy.
That was about when I joined this site. There was so much talk about Mickey, but sadly I never got to meet her.

pokler

Power Bottom

Well now we know why you like meet and greets. Good to know yours was the only (real ) dick in the room.

I like threesomes too also but with two girls. You gonna suck each other off too? Hee Hee
How many times you going to ask that??? Hee hee

You playing with your own as you type it, that is why you are "hee hee" ing. Sounds like your itching to do it.

Ive been doing this for I guess almost 8 yrs.
**I've done threesomes with 2 women before.
**I've been with tranny's. Both top and bottom.
**I've gone to adult theaters and done stuff there with men and women.
**I've done male and female massages with extras.
**I've experimented when I was just learning about sex as a kid with another friend.

Trying to experience as much sexually that turns me on bc my SO is pretty much a prude and on lockdown after kids.

If this isn't something that interests you and that is the best you can add to the convo, then STFU and find another thread. Posted here hoping to get opinions of respected posters, some of who have added to the thread.

And yes backseat, chip in and u can watch. More the merrier. Lol

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I remember that event. :)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Anyone ever do this before? Any tips or pointers on how to work with another guy sharing the girl?
She is the one who suggested it, so she is most likely experienced at it. Let her drive. Before my first MMF I had made up my mind that I was going to enjoy the experience as it progressed. I wasn't going to be afraid of the other guys cock, and if any sort of MM interaction felt natural in the moment, I wasn't going to freak out about it.

None of that happened. We took opposite sides of her and she pretty much ran the show. We never had any inclination for any MM interaction. I also noticed that he and I were very different kinds of fuckers. I am more of a quiet romantic type and he was more of a dirty talker. If I were to do it again, I'd probably seek someone who was more like me in that area.

Have fun. Let us know how it goes.

She is the one who suggested it, so she is most likely experienced at it. Let her drive. Before my first MMF I had made up my mind that I was going to enjoy the experience as it progressed. I wasn't going to be afraid of the other guys cock, and if any sort of MM interaction felt natural in the moment, I wasn't going to freak out about it.

None of that happened. We took opposite sides of her and she pretty much ran the show. We never had any inclination for any MM interaction. I also noticed that he and I were very different kinds of fuckers. I am more of a quiet romantic type and he was more of a dirty talker. If I were to do it again, I'd probably seek someone who was more like me in that area.

Have fun. Let us know how it goes.
Thank you for the response.

I have known him for 25 yrs. Don't know what kind of fucker he is. I'm quiet but when things get hot I get dirty bc that's what the whole experience is. That won't faze me.

I'm going in with same mindset. Opposite ends but if she requests something and it feels natural i will do it. He keeps worrying about seeing cocks but told him that will be the last thing on his mind.

How hot is the provider ? I had plans with my best friend a long time ago but it never went through, we weren't activily seeking it but it was suggested, but we had a agreed the provider has to be a stellar hot chick lol. Now where both married with kids, I got more into the gfe cus wife's become prude after marriage and kids. Cheers to your experience hope you will post the experience.

pokler

Power Bottom

You playing with your own as you type it, that is why you are "hee hee" ing. Sounds like your itching to do it.

**I've experimented when I was just learning about sex as a kid with another friend.

Trying to experience as much sexually that turns me on bc my SO is pretty much a prude and on lockdown after kids.

If this isn't something that interests you and that is the best you can add to the convo, then STFU and find another thread. Posted here hoping to get opinions of respected posters, some of who have added to the thread.

I'm sure there are boards for gays out there which may be more suited to your needs .. Hee hee

COD4, you are right to experience all thing while you can. When an opportunity presents it self, go for it. You may not get the chance again, or at some point may not be able, physically, financially, etc.