Threat from a supposed pimp

Mod note: the number you called would be helpful so other guys can avoid it. I'm letting this post stand for now because other guys have had this happen and I want everyone to see that it is bullshit and there is nothing to worry about.
Please post the number so I can see if I should merge it with the others or I'll just delete this post .

So last week I call a One girl and she seemed very off and not right. She then sends me a text with her prices. So I ask where she is exactly located, and she says how I should be on way to her. So after a few texts this is confirmed BS and I cease communication.
Next I get a phone call from a number I don’t know, so I ignore it. Then I get a text with pics of dismembered bodies and some rambling of “ I am a pimp with the cartel and sex trafficking. That you wasted my girls time and I want $200.” it contained some more crap about how he embedded my phone, and if I ignore him or delete his messages he will kill me and my family because he knows where I live. So I ignore his text of course, I’m not some idiot that is gonna be worried about some scammer. Day later phone call, same number so I answer. Tell him that I will pay the money, and that I want to do it in person, of course in his fake Mexican accent, he doesn’t want to do that. So I fuck with until he hangs up. Another day another call from this guy, I catch on he doesn’t even know who I am, I’m sure he has a running list of people he’s trying to scare money out. This time I tell him I will make it right with the girl, and pay her $500. But I want to pay him the money directly for good faith. He argues that’s not acceptable and another threat to my family and he hangs up. By the 4th day I wa just getting annoyed, didn’t answer and just block his number.
Of course this was all on a google number. But goes to show still scammers out there trying to take advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmaooooo I was on Chispa or some app like that got a few numbers so one girl says text her whatsapp. So I did and I told her nah waste of time. Same thing get a text with pics. He called I picked up barked on em. Told em to meet me in person texted him an address in the pj's to pull up. He didn't text back or call after that.

Lmaooooooo like it's cool to try and scam me but don't mention my family.

Bum ass dudes. No one should ever pay them a dollar and I think most don't.

Unfortunately I do not remember what the number was. I alway wipe my history clean when after calls, or meetings. Ones that are worth keeping I archive.

its a reminder never use a number that can be tacked back to you. I always did prefer burner phones, just got lazy with convenience.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Unfortunately I do not remember what the number was. I alway wipe my history clean when after calls, or meetings. Ones that are worth keeping I archive.

its a reminder never use a number that can be tacked back to you. I always did prefer burner phones, just got lazy with convenience.
Okay, I'll let this thread stand then because it has happened to a few other guys and the first one it happened to really freaked out.

Now people can see it's a meaningless threat and we can refer back to this thread.

Also if anyone has a number associated with this post it here.

When I get some time I'll try to find and move the other posts here.

Haha, just got this text the other day myself, from (480) 378-1356, no idea what girl i was texting with to figure out which girls time i supposedly wasted, but guaranteed it was her wasting my time. He couldn't even get the Mexican cartels name correct they are the 'Los Zetas' not ZETAS...

I questioned his manhood in Spanish and insulted him as well, and no replies... since they don't have the business administrative and technology knowledge to link my burner phone to a real identity, even if he could've "embedded" something through a text (without any attachments, and from his girls wasted time texts) it wouldn't give him any info than the other professional girls in my contacts their prices and meetup locations & hotel addresses.

Plus all the images of decapitated heads aren't from the cartels archives, but police and news media photos. Ive seen the cartels live streams on the various crazyshit and liveleak websites.

So anyways, my burner has been off, don't want it to accidentally ring randomly and the spouse find it. When i turned it on my lack of response prompted him to call me multiple times within 15 minutes of the initial texts.

When i turned the phone on 9 hours later, saw the texts and replied and tried to call him back to fuck with him... no replies to any of my texts or phone calls.

The text chain.... their voicemail isn't connected when calling them back.

Sunday, December 15 2019, 1:45 AM

Listen my name is David pinela member of the cartel ZETAS and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I’ve been calling you cause you’ve been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I’ve implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don’t pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don’t try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family’s too. Call me to work something out in a good manner.....,................

I then received the first 2 phone calls, missed then both, left no voicemail

Message by ‪(480) 378-1356‬: attachment: Image, Sunday, December 15 2019, 1:46 AM

Message by ‪(480) 378-1356‬: attachment: Image, Sunday, December 15 2019, 1:46 AM

Message by ‪(480) 378-1356‬: It isn’t a game I just wanna know if you gonna solve this problem by the good or the bad way...., Sunday, December 15 2019, 1:46 AM

It isn’t a game I just wanna know if you gonna solve this problem by the good or the bad way....

My turning my burner phone on ands replies

Message by You: Sorry, who are you assholes? Refresh my memory faggot ,[i heard you like dicks in your ass], which girl(s) are you referring to? Did i actually meet one?, Sunday, December 15 2019, 8:32 PM

Message by You: Because it's more than likely someone in your organization's shitty phone/ scheduling skills kept me from meeting her, and they are the ones who wasted her time. But hey if you have a problem please swing by my house, you claim to have my address... I'll be sure to make some time to discuss your Mexican cartels shitty busines skills, Sunday, December 15 2019, 8:40 PM

Message by You: You guys can't even be ready to recieve texts when i get chance to return your texts, by the way how long did it take your shitty Google search skills to find the newspaper print editions of the Cartels work in Mexico, Sunday, December 15 2019, 8:42 PM

Message by You: So text me or show up when your done letting your boyfriend fuck you in the ass, Sunday, December 15 2019, 8:43 PM

Message by You: 20 minutes... oh well, another polla pequeña pendejo cabron.... you owe me for wasting my time, Sunday, December 15 2019, 8:56 PM

Message by You: Hey saw that you tried to also call me repeatedly this afternoon, i gave the courtesy of a call back, and no answer... what a professionally incompetent organization you have, Sunday, December 15 2019, 9:06 PM

Still no answers or replies....

Hey saw that you tried to also call me repeatedly this afternoon, i gave the courtesy of a call back, and no answer... what a professionally incompetent organization you have
Sun 9:06 PM

A number of years ago I received a similar type of phone call. I told the caller that I would be happy to settle the problem, apologized for any misunderstanding, and suggested that a solution would be for me to pay double for an hour but that I wanted to make sure he knew I paid, so he and the girl needed to show up, so I could pay him. Made an appointment time and gave him the address. Told him to ask for Loo at 306 west 54th street. Never got another call.

Lol that's all bs. Think a real cartel is going to waste their time with 200$ lol. Shit is a scam. They usually do it on whats app.

MODERATORS - please put this post into the relevant section as I do not know where to actually post it

I messaged a few providers to get rates and what not

a little while later.. got 2 messages of a picture of a dude's face murdered covered with blood

one was in english, and other one was in Spanish

message states:

"I tell you about the girl you were texting when you saw her ad you took her number and you only had to play with her time which you were asking for sexual favors and messages so let's avoid problems to that your family is not in danger"

I looks like it was from some pimp or something.

I Can post the numbers which sent me the texts but Id like to put this out there in case someone else has experienced this

Honestly Id TOFTT lol and actually "play with her" but i honestly dont know who I messaged because i messaged like 100 different providers at the same time

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is just a scam and has been discussed here a few times before.
If any one wants to post the link to the thread where the other posts are be my guest and I'll move this post there.

Otherwise I'm just going to delete this one at the end of the day.

I got one of those texts before, all those pics are fake from the net. Told them to go fuck themselves in English and spanish, then i started to fuck with them and they never responded lol.