This section

Man, am i an ass for this or what?

if this is a section for declarations of love then here goes...
I love the girl. she know who she is and who i am. i am stupid to do so. i know it. i've been an ass all this time. i have known it since the beginning. the rest is for her:

when i can't be with u, there is an absolutely unbearable emptiness in me. u are so far from me now that i know we prob won't ever be together again, especially after this stupid stunt, yet i love u still more today with every broken bit of my heart than i ever have. I miss u so much, babygirl. please take down the wall.

Not flaming

Odd, keep the shirt on. not flaming the girl. she's great. just admitting to her that i have been a butt head in many ways for many reasons.

bigtguido said:
Odd, keep the shirt on. not flaming the girl. she's great. just admitting to her that i have been a butt head in many ways for many reasons.
I really was kidding. You called yourself a ass (then a butt head). I was concerned you might get in trouble for self flaming.....

And that would be my second attempt at humour this week that went under everyone's head ....

Last edited:
oddfellow4870 said:
Foxy,

I want to begin with the most gentle of neck kisses, then an affectionate nuzzle until I find a soft spot that makes the muscles quiver ever so slightly.

If I sense tension, then it will be a strong foot massage next to take you off your feet and into the zone of absent and carefree thought.

If I sense sex weariness, then I will give you converation. I will listen to you for as long as you want to talk and speak of myself only when I sense curiosity or interest.

If I detect that you are horny, I will indluge you in a long, slow and gentle tounge massage of your clit and labia.

If your little friend stands up and says more, I will place my upper lip supported by my teeth above your clitoris to stretch the foreskin so that I can probe and lick or stroke to arouse.

I will listen to your body to discern faster, harder or slower and more artistic.

If you don't come, I will seek another way to please. If you do, I will wait and kiss your belly or legs, giving you time to enjoy your spent urgency.

If I can make you feel loved, maybe I'll get a discount next time....

Yours sincerely,
Oddy

wow my clit just got so big and pink swollen and hot reading your post < wub> see ya guys soon working on a plan ;) sorry I have not been around much busy with my other career and opening my second location ,and had my venners done ...looking and feeling so HOT !

soon I will ley slinky briches know when to post my ad xxoxo

love,

Foxy

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
bigtguido said:
if this is a section for declarations of love then here goes...
I love the girl. she know who she is and who i am. i am stupid to do so. i know it. i've been an ass all this time. i have known it since the beginning. the rest is for her:

when i can't be with u, there is an absolutely unbearable emptiness in me. u are so far from me now that i know we prob won't ever be together again, especially after this stupid stunt, yet i love u still more today with every broken bit of my heart than i ever have. I miss u so much, babygirl. please take down the wall.

OKAY OKAY

I forgive you! I'll move back!

I thought I knew what I was doing in this department, but...

oddfellow4870 said:
If your little friend stands up and says more, I will place my upper lip supported by my teeth above your clitoris to stretch the foreskin so that I can probe and lick or stroke to arouse.
I'm still trying to figure out this part.

LemonTwo said:
I'm still trying to figure out this part.
The clit hides under foreskin just like an uncircumcised penis. If you stretch the whole area out by using the upper and lower jaw and the clit is excited you can get more direct access ........

You don't want to use your teeth unless you are really careful .....

just like a BJ

Last edited: