This section

what is the opposite of hate???

indifference....hi guys welcome to the DMZ a place where its safe for the girlies to cum by and say hi...sort of the misogeny free zone...i have had alot of friends want to check you guys out flame free...well Im thanking Slinky in advance and hoping to get some great girls and great convos going here....

Shit I got busted trying to pick her up in Hunts Point. Afterwards my aunt tells me...Pam A. is not waiting on a corner for you to pick her up. Then the reality of my stupidity set in.

I still love JL.....well love the idea of sucking his dick.. does that count here? Will this make me get my wish??

( even though he finally knows I am an emotionally unstable, screwed up hooker with some personal issues)

Last edited:
FoxyMonica said:
then what is for desert ;)
Foxy,

I want to begin with the most gentle of neck kisses, then an affectionate nuzzle until I find a soft spot that makes the muscles quiver ever so slightly.

If I sense tension, then it will be a strong foot massage next to take you off your feet and into the zone of absent and carefree thought.

If I sense sex weariness, then I will give you converation. I will listen to you for as long as you want to talk and speak of myself only when I sense curiosity or interest.

If I detect that you are horny, I will indluge you in a long, slow and gentle tounge massage of your clit and labia.

If your little friend stands up and says more, I will place my upper lip supported by my teeth above your clitoris to stretch the foreskin so that I can probe and lick or stroke to arouse.

I will listen to your body to discern faster, harder or slower and more artistic.

If you don't come, I will seek another way to please. If you do, I will wait and kiss your belly or legs, giving you time to enjoy your spent urgency.

If I can make you feel loved, maybe I'll get a discount next time....

Yours sincerely,
Oddy