This is why we lurk

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
First of all, they are not my rules.
Not my monkeys, not my zoo.

Second of all, to paraphrase @Amanda92411 ;
What the fuck do I care what a bunch of fat smelly losers who need to pay to get laid think about my moderation skills.
Lol lol :):)

Seriously, you got nothing better to do when you go fuck Sophia then to talk about this board?

Go fuck yourselves. I'm not changing anything about the way I moderate the board, so don't bother whining to Sophia about it.
Even if they are whining about it… it makes it clear to me that advertising on UG is well worth my money… at least they are paying attention to the board. Plus it gives me an opportunity to uplift the positive points and try to refocus on those ;)

Is UG perfect.. Of course not..It serves a valuable purpose and avenue for information ..
The naysayers and complainers.. If you don’t like what you read, move on… Or contribute something constructive and respectful of others opinion.

The expense, time and effort that the owner/mods of this site dedicate is appreciated by this writer.. I may not always agree with everything, but until I bring my own toys to the sandbox, they go first :)

Speaking for myself, I’ve reviewed dozens of girls on here. Any encounter I have, it’s on here. The good the bad and the fugly. From me going balls deep into a hot provider to me running away from an ugly beast. It’s here.

As for the lurkers. At least give warning on the hot messes. Why put anyone else through the torture?.!?.!?

If you had a great experience with a hot chick and think that you’re saving her all to yourself…… you’re not . If she’s draining your load for a few Franklins, there’s a line of guys just like you that are thinking the same bullshit.

May as well just share with the rest of us….

Speaking for myself, I’ve reviewed dozens of girls on here. Any encounter I have, it’s on here. The good the bad and the fugly. From me going balls deep into a hot provider to me running away from an ugly beast. It’s here.

As for the lurkers. At least give warning on the hot messes. Why put anyone else through the torture?.!?.!?

If you had a great experience with a hot chick and think that you’re saving her all to yourself…… you’re not . If she’s draining your load for a few Franklins, there’s a line of guys just like you that are thinking the same bullshit.

May as well just share with the rest of us….
if guys don’t want to share the bad reviews shame on them. Bad experiences need to be posted to purge the poor providers. If you got bad food you would post it

And of co
QC &QA ISO9000. UG Certified!!!
And of course all the advertisers here can sign on to ISO9000. For example each work station's component needs to be clearly labelled: some suggestions: a TIT sign over each breast, a PUSSY sign over the female genitals, a PROTECTION REQUIRED PRIOR TO ENTRY sign for ..... well you know. ETC.

Okay so what would you consider value in posting a review?
What are you looking for, a participation trophy?
A freebie from the provider?
"limited value in posting"
So what type of "value" would make you post more?
I do love a good participation trophy.

Perhaps I should have been more descriptive. What I was trying to convey when I said “limited value in posting” is that while I fully agree with the idea of paying it forward and the need for rules, there appears to be newbies (myself included) that are hesitant to write reviews or participate in discussions because they don't want to deal with backlash from Mods. e.g.

Damn I always wondered why some dirt bags like you refuse to contribute and just feed off everyone else's contributions.

I am not defending Fixer Jim. I don't monger as often as some on this board. I would like to contribute more, but am hesitant b/c I don't want to spend the time writing a proper review only for it to be discarded by a Mod or be called a dirt bag by one. Comments like that one discourage members from posting. I don’t see how they add value.

SITE RULES - The Ten ( + ) Commandments
7) Thou shalt try to be positive. There is an awful lot of fun to be had out there and this forum can help the effort. Do a self-check on your own posts to see if you might be in a rut. If so, perhaps taking a break from posting is the right thing to do.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
And of co
And of course all the advertisers here can sign on to ISO9000. For example each work station's component needs to be clearly labelled: some suggestions: a TIT sign over each breast, a PUSSY sign over the female genitals, a PROTECTION REQUIRED PRIOR TO ENTRY sign for ..... well you know. ETC.
Can someone please explain all this… what’s QC & QA ISO9000

And of co
Indeed the Quality management principles seem tailored for this industry.

billyS

Reign of Terror
.....there appears to be newbies (myself included) that are hesitant to write reviews or participate in discussions because they don't want to deal with backlash from Mods. e.g.
There is no backlash if you follow the rules.

I am not defending Fixer Jim. I don't monger as often as some on this board. I would like to contribute more, but am hesitant b/c I don't want to spend the time writing a proper review only for it to be discarded by a Mod or be called a dirt bag by one. Comments like that one discourage members from posting. I don’t see how they add value.

@FixerJim had a history of making trouble for the mods because he didn't like to follow the rules and felt he should be exempt.
He was delt with.

Your other point is weak. You never had a review deleted, but you did try to ask questions before contributing, those were deleted.

And for those in moderation…
What is the BFD?

Who was young once … remember your first job or second or third?
- Probationary period?
- Boot camp? You were a recruit, until you were soldier?

Follow the rules, like em or not, get through your time, and you will be then be accepted as “part or your organization “ as a bonafide member.

Semper Fi

I disagree… there really are men out there that really are considered gentleman! And the thought of playing into the bullshit is more than they can stomach. There are men that I see that would assume die before speak about a woman in the way that some of the guys on here do … especially @Seekingsmash7 … he may be more talked about than anyone else when it comes to this subject. And I’m not throwing stones, just giving honest information from what I’m told.
I'm not going to ask you to define what constitutes a gentleman. I do see some degrading on here. However that's to be expected. Comes with the territory same as a forum for pros would also have some degrading of Men. That out the way.

A Man going to you and saying "Sophia, I just don't comment much on UG for the simple reason, those Men are so vile and are extremely demeaning towards Women." Like why does that even need to be broached.

It comes off like a kiss up in class. Kissing up to the teacher. That's just my opinon. We can agree to disagree if need be.

Yes they do.
Indeed the Quality management principles seem tailored for this industry.
Can someone please explain all this… what’s QC & QA ISO9000
As defined to a service:

Quality control (QC) is a procedure or set of procedures intended to ensure that a performed service meets the requirements of the client or customer.

Quality Assurance ( QA) refers to the confirmation that specified requirements have been met by a product or service.

ISO 9000 is a series of standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system.

Sophia, from the reviews here you have obviously perfected a set of procedures intended to ensure that your performed service meets the requirements of the client.

Companies who adopt ISO9000 pay a lot of money to consultants to set them up so they can put a sticker saying ISO9000 next to their company logo.

Part of the process involves signs and labels on everything to insure that even an idiot won't get confused. For example there has to be a sign above a fire extinguisher saying FIRE EXTINGUISHER in case someone raised by wolves in the forest knows what the red thing with a handle and hose is. Also, if there is some dangerous equipment, like a large buzz saw, there has to be a sign saying WARNING: KEEP HANDS CLEAR in case the employee cutting stuff is too stupid to realize that it can also cut his hand off.

Hence my post with the TIT, PUSSY and PROTECTION REQUIRED PRIOR TO ENTRY

Yes they do.

As defined to a service:

Quality control (QC) is a procedure or set of procedures intended to ensure that a performed service meets the requirements of the client or customer.

Quality Assurance ( QA) refers to the confirmation that specified requirements have been met by a product or service.

ISO 9000 is a series of standards from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system.

Sophia, from the reviews here you have obviously perfected a set of procedures intended to ensure that your performed service meets the requirements of the client.

Companies who adopt ISO9000 pay a lot of money to consultants to set them up so they can put a sticker saying ISO9000 next to their company logo.

Part of the process involves signs and labels on everything to insure that even an idiot won't get confused. For example there has to be a sign above a fire extinguisher saying FIRE EXTINGUISHER in case someone raised by wolves in the forest knows what the red thing with a handle and hose is. Also, if there is some dangerous equipment, like a large buzz saw, there has to be a sign saying WARNING: KEEP HANDS CLEAR in case the employee cutting stuff is too stupid to realize that it can also cut his hand off.

Basically say what you do and do what you say.

Yes they do.

As defined to a service:

The labels sound more like health and safety.
but that applies here as well.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Yes they do.

As defined to a service:

I really appreciate the thorough explanation... and thank you for the kind compliment :)