This always happens the quiet times of year...........

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/589133368.html

This always happens when during the quiet times. Unstable providers get freaked out because they aren't making money and try to bash what they think is competition. It's always that same thing, that I'm old and fat. Believe me by the time I am mid forties I would not be doing bodyrub. I don't know if I should be flattered that anyone could think of me as a threat to thier buisness that they are trying to run me off the board.

the post is gone emily & I think it happens to lots of providers. There has been one person posting some viscious stuff on some of the island providers .It seems like the oriental places have the highest placement of ads. I didn't even know you posted on CL.How about a link?

the post is gone emily & I think it happens to lots of providers. There has been one person posting some viscious stuff on some of the island providers .It seems like the oriental places have the highest placement of ads. I didn't even know you posted on CL.How about a link?
I don't post alot, why do you need a link when everything about me is right here. I get this only during the slow times, it happens a few times a year.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also meet me at the last UG party.

Yes we briefly met at the party and you impressed me as a sweetheart which has been continuously confirmed on this board. I didn't realize you had an ad on here.My apologies if I was intrusive. Just trying to address your posting was my primary concern

Yes we briefly met at the party and you impressed me as a sweetheart which has been continuously confirmed on this board. I didn't realize you had an ad on here.My apologies if I was intrusive. Just trying to address your posting was my primary concern
It's not a problem, I was just curous why you needed a link to a post when you actually met me.

Last edited:

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Emily the post was flagged so I did not get a chance to read it, but it seems that hurtful people try to do harm to those that are better than them. In a way it is a complament to you. It shows that you are suporier to them in the service you provide. It is a shame that some people must resort to this but look at it this way in Politics they sling mud all the time, at least in this case you have us here who know the truth and the post after post of reviews to defend you.

Emily the post was flagged so I did not get a chance to read it, but it seems that hurtful people try to do harm to those that are better than them. In a way it is a complament to you. It shows that you are suporier to them in the service you provide. It is a shame that some people must resort to this but look at it this way in Politics they sling mud all the time, at least in this case you have us here who know the truth and the post after post of reviews to defend you.
You know it is the same person, has been for years. I post less than 8 times a week, most people do not see them because of the spam, this was personal, it was 8 minutes after I placed a post so she was looking for me. My instincts and the way it is worded tell me this. When it is slow unstable providers become angry and unleash this anger on other providers who they think are taking away thier buisness. I posted it here because it is hate mail and it shows that so matter how hard you work and how much proof you have by legitimate reviewers someone can always find a way to bash you in this business. Granted anyone who believes what was written I would not consider seeing so she is actually doing my weeding and seeding for me. CL is an unstructured mess but I have a right to post just like anyone else if I want.

I'm surprised that you say it's always slow at this time of the year. I asked here (or maybe it was another board) a long time ago about whether this business was seasonal -- whether there were certain times during the year when business was booming and other times when it was quiet. The reactions were mixed. Mostly people said that there was no discernible pattern, or that other factors played a larger role (like the economy).

I'm surprised that you say it's always slow at this time of the year. I asked here (or maybe it was another board) a long time ago about whether this business was seasonal -- whether there were certain times during the year when business was booming and other times when it was quiet. The reactions were mixed. Mostly people said that there was no discernible pattern, or that other factors played a larger role (like the economy).

I think it also depends on the service, rate and the type of clientele. There is no rhyme of reason when in the season although late rather than Winter is a usual time but it can be late Feb or early March for example. If I notice it's quiet for over 2 weeks and my friends are calling and telling me the same I consider that the time of a slow period.

I do get hate posts only during these times and the funny part I am really depending on my regulars now and seeing my lowest quota of new guys. If anything I have more time to give my best to first timers so why would I get hate posts from them now? it has be a frustrated provider trying to keep me from getting buisness and it's always the same complaints, my weight and age (only a woman would obsess that much over those two things). I see on this board how disappointed men write reviews and it looks nothing like the CL hate posts I get, it is not man writing it I bet my reputation on it.

(Granted anyone who believes what was written I would not consider seeing so she is actually doing my weeding and seeding for me. CL is an unstructured mess but I have a right to post just like anyone else if I want.)

To FairEmily: Try and not let the bullshit get to you......as you stated above, let that BIOTCH do your gardening for you as that's where she belongs, in the dirt! Anyone who believes in disrespecting others from behind a computer screen is nothing but slime.