Things to do in LA?

I've had my eye on Angela CV ad phone ends in 0333. Haven't seen her, but want to.
I had seen a very nice provider Susan Cho, but it looks like she has moved on.
I'll ask some of my friends to see if they have any info.

Assuming you have a rental car, supposedly there's a good SW stroll on Figeuroa Ave/Blvd not far from Dodger Stadium. I've never cruised there so its not firsthand info though but it sounds like its still active.

OK check that, that stroll isnt really near Dodger Stadium, on google maps it looks like its south of downtown going towards Inglewood and it actually doesnt look far from the airport. Figueroa St. runs along side the 110 freeway.

Assuming you have a rental car,and you have the time, take the 5 south (or the 405 to the 5) to San Ysidro, park in the lot next to the fence and go thru the gates. Yep, 2 1/2 hours from LAX and your in TJ. If you can't find what your looking for there, You can't find it. I usually walk over to zona norte, its not far, but if you are not familiar with that just ask a cabby to take you to Adelita's. It's a bar that as good as it gets in the western hemisphere.

Assuming you have a rental car,and you have the time, take the 5 south (or the 405 to the 5) to San Ysidro, park in the lot next to the fence and go thru the gates. Yep, 2 1/2 hours from LAX and your in TJ. If you can't find what your looking for there, You can't find it. I usually walk over to zona norte, its not far, but if you are not familiar with that just ask a cabby to take you to Adelita's. It's a bar that as good as it gets in the western hemisphere.
Yeah Tijuana sounds good I've always wanted to go just watch out for those crazy drug gangs. Keep your ass down if gunfire breaks out, we dont want you losing your head or anything ;)

I won't go back there, its too dangerous and not like it use to be.
I'm with you-- Mexico is like this hemisphere's Afghanistan, there's way too much violence there now. They have police officers getting beheaded there for godsakes. And some of it is going on in the tourist areas, fuck that!

Yeah Tijuana sounds good I've always wanted to go just watch out for those crazy drug gangs. Keep your ass down if gunfire breaks out, we dont want you losing your head or anything ;)
Didn't see any gangs down there. Their red light district is a money maker for them and is well "policed" to keep the dollars following in. I would imagine this is the safest place in the joint just don't do anything stupid. They have a couple of huge strip clubs, one of which was "Hong Kong" I believe or some asian named place -- three stories and fully nude. Grab tits for $1 or take a girl back to your place. If that isn't your fancy negotiate with the independent girls on the street, had a few pros and they were cheaper.