There's more to life than playing the front 9

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Most guys have an irrational fear of anything going within a foot of their asshole. Anything going on on the far side of the back of their scrotum might as well be the Dark Side of the Moon.

I'm not gay.
That's an exit not an entrance.
Whatever.

There's as many nerve endings back there as in your dick, and if you want to get to your prostatw, a catheter through the tip of your dick is one of the most unpleasant experinces you can have, so I wouldn't recommend it.

So, the first thing I'm going to talk about:

This week I did something I hand't done in a while, but used to do more often: taught a girl how to give a prostate massage while giving a blowjob. Now your prostate is about the size and shape of a walnut. You ever roll a walnut around using your thumb and middle finger? Well if a girl is doing that same wih your prostate while giving you a blowjob, when you pop you might have to be careful not to blow a hole through the back of her head.

Now's the tricky part: how do you get there? The thumb is the easy part.if you drew a straight line between the tip of your cock and your asshole, and another from the epicenter of one leg to the other, right where they crossed: the center of the perineum. But most guys don't have an issue with that. A little thumb pressure there, massage the prostate.... but the prostate isn't a bone. You push there and it just moves back inside you.

Here's where you might want to stop reading if you are squeamish about stuff going on back there. The trick is holding it in place and rolling it around like that walnut I mentioned. Now to do that, you have to get to that far side of the moon. And there's only one way to get there.

Now first, you have to get a girl you trust because you are going to be a little tense. Second, she has to listen to instructions carefully because she is going to want to do what would feel good for her and that's definitely NOT what you want. You have to explain to her that you are NOT trying to get finger fucked. But in my experince not matter how many times you tell them this, that is going to be their natural thing to do. You have to break them of that (unless, of course, you ARE trying to get finger banged).

But I am getting ahead of myself. Unless this girl REALLY loves you, you better get yourself really clean down there. As in Fleet Week clean (pun intended). Then remember: lube is your friend. I always recommend a good silicon based lube for EVERYTHING. I really hate the way water based lubes dry out and get gummy. Third, whatever it is you do to relax, figure out a way to do it. I always say girls are irrationally fearful about anal sex on them. With enough lube you'd be surprised what can fit up a girl's butt. The problem is tense muscles. They get nervous, they tighten they anus... and that's exaclty what you DON'T want to be doing when some guy is trying to shove his dick up there.

OK, so now for the moment of truth: you are relaxed as you are going to get, she has a finger all lubed up.... and the natural instinct is to "get it over with". Which is dead wrong. You want to move at a glacier's pace. AND NO IN AND OUT. A tiny bit forward and STOP. A tiny bit forward and STOP. Explain to her what she it trying to find and that it's a lot like a woman's G-spot.It's really not hard to find. And again, she's going to want to go in and out every step of the way and that's what you have to stop. It should be a motion similar to what you would make with your forefinger signaling "come here". Now I don't know about you, but when I make that gesture. My hand isn't going up and down: it's stationary and only the joints in the finger are moving.

So now she should be rolling your prostate around like a walnut while giving you the best blowjob she can. Now this may sound easy, but I guess a woman's instinct is to do something else because usually they start out doing it right and as soon as they start the blowjob they go back to finger banging you.

Well, that's about it. For the brave of you who are willing to trying it, the first time some woman gets it right they are going to be scraping you off of the ceiling.

Funny side story. With just about every women who I have taught how to do this, the next time she sees me she tells me the same story: She went home and tried it on her man. And he loved it. And the very next words out of his mouth were a very concerned "Where the fuck did you learn to do THAT???".

Excellent essay! This is one of my favorite activities when I see a masseuse. Being older (mid-sixties) it takes quite a bit more to get those solid erections that used to be common in my younger years. A prostate massage, expertly done, does the trick every time. It never occurred to me to look at this as any manifestation of gayness. It's the pleasure principle that's at work here, and as you said, when you pop, you might blow a hole through the back of her head, or the ceiling.
There is someone I've been seeing for 20+ years (!) who does colonics, using a machine and a Colema chair. This is actually a very pleasant experience in itself. But when her fingers go to work, the sensations are indescribable. You don't necessarily need somebody attractive administering this, as the nerve endings respond more to tactile stimulation than to a visual one :) Plus you don't have eyes on your butt hole anyway. And, last but not least, don't get hung up on the whole gay bullsh*t. If it feels good, it feels good.